Udo's Oil Review

Posted by Reviewer2860346 on Sep 28, 2006

Absolutely the finest vegetarian source of omega-3 and omega-6. Nothing but the finest organic ingredients processed with health in mind. No chemicals are used during the low-temperature (20 - 30 degrees Celsius) mechanical pressing. Nothing is compromised. Even the bottle is made of glass, compared to others who use plastic. I have recommended this product to all my friends and family and EVERY SINGLE person has benefited. Some of the benefits that have been reported to me include: lowered cholesterol, lowered blood pressure, improved sleep, improved mood, improved memory/concentration, and improved athletic performance. Keep in mind that for some detoxification symptoms may appear. The oil can cause fat stored toxins to be released from their storage sites in the body and travel via the bloodstream in order to be eliminated from the body. This elimination process may cause headaches to develop, but as the cleansing proceeds, they should go away. It is crucial to drink plenty of water and consume a high fiber diet rich in fruits and vegetables.

Udo's Choice Oil Blend

Posted by Reviewer1953389 on May 19, 2009

I have used this product for about 8 years and combined with other healthful supplements and proper eating habits is esential to good health. It takes oil to burn fat and if you don't get the proper oils to help burn the fat you have it may never come off. Udo's cobined with a good fish oil supplement is the way to go.

This is a winner

Posted by Reviewer1137925 on Feb 17, 2012

I bought this product because my husband battles high cholesterol and has trouble sleeping. I had read somewhere that this product would help both issues. He was on statin drugs for years but no matter which one he took, he always suffered from nasty side effects. He was in so much pain that he got to the point where he's refused to take the statins. The doctor's have suggested some natural remedies but to date nothing has worked in getting his cholesterol down. We both started taking Udo's choice about 2 months ago. He noticed that he started sleeping better. I am a 59 year old woman who eats a very healthy diet but I exercise very little. I went to the doctor's office for a check up the other day.The first thing he commented on was his surprise over my blood pressure levels. He said I had historically always had very good blood pressure but since my last visit 6 months ago my pressure had gone from very good to what he was now describing as "excellent". I also notice that I've lost some of my excess body fat which is a good thing. Nothing's changed except for taking the oil. My husband went in to get his cholesterol checked this week. We are anxiously awaiting the results. Will post again if there is improvement.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1177256 on Feb 28, 2012

This stuff is the best! I am a competitive female figure competitor and this is the main oil in my diet. My trainer recommends this and only this for a healthy fat in the diet. I find that taking it balances my cravings, helps my hair and nails grow stronger, and gives me more nourished skin. I also love the flavour. It is a bit of an aquired taste, but the slight nuttyness and creamyness is delicious. Be careful not to cook it though! I have it on top of oatmeal, veggies, chicken, rice, anything!

A Staple In My Kitchen

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Jan 27, 2007

I love this oil. It has a nutty, slightly coconut, flavor that is good on vegetables and mixed in salad dressing. When I use it regularly I notice that I'm able to concentrate better and am more stress resistant. I seem to keep my weight in check when I'm using it, which is a plus.

Udo'[s oil

Posted by Reviewer2101346 on Oct 18, 2007

Perscribed by my D.O. for general well being and help in the new diet he has me on. I like the nutty flavor and will keep using. Not to be used in cooking.

my favourite

Posted by Reviewer2417295 on Oct 14, 2008

very good quality oil and also organic,cold pressed,i use it on my porridge salad and pasta its got a nice nutty taste,i would highly recomend this product.ken{dublin ireland}

Udo's oil

Posted by Reviewer2920500 on Apr 07, 2010

This product makes a great salad dressing mixed with a little balsamic vinegar and garlic and onion salt. It is a really good fat and also good brain food which my husband really loves.He has been diagnosed with parkinsons disease and I feel like it might help with some of the symptoms. It also makes a great marinade poured over greenbeans or grilled chicken even rice and also added to grits or oatmeal. Really good product!

anther staple for me

Posted by Reviewer2974778 on Mar 19, 2011

Doesn't come up on you like capsules. Mixes into my morning power shake and don't even taste it.

My Favorite

Posted by Reviewer1062867 on Apr 26, 2010

I love all the benefits that come with Udo's 3-6-9 Blend. My skin is awesome!