Floradix Iron Plus Herbs

Posted by Reviewer1111158 on Jul 29, 2008

Fantastic product! I was constantly tired because of low iron for about two years ... I guess at my age (46) because of heavy monthly flow ... but also have suffered my whole life from chronic constipation so I wasn't keen on taking iron supplements. My niece who is a midwife recommended Floradix as it is non-constipating, and after taking it for about two weeks ... it was like a light came on! I could walk up over the stairs at work in the morning with no trouble, whereas before I had to drag myself up. If anything, my constipation problem has lessened since I started taking Floradix. I highly recommend it and have gotten at least a half dozen other women to start using it. I order it online at iherb.com, about six or so bottles at a time, and it's delivered right to my home in about two days! By doing this I save about $15 per bottle compared to what I pay for it in health stores here in Newfoundland. Jeanette Martin Newfoundland, Canada

WOW! What a difference!

Posted by Reviewer2835186 on Feb 05, 2009

I am 7 months pregnant and have been miserably tired, foggy-headed, weak and irritable my entire pregnancy, often to the point of crying from mental and physical exhaustion. (Regardless of how much sleep I got at night.) This is very unlike me and I got so sick of people (including health care professionals) telling me that that was part of pregnancy, that every pregnancy is different and that having a toddler is what is probably making me feel that way. I knew something wasn't right, so I asked to have my iron levels checked since it has been an issue in the past. Low and behold, my iron levels were low. After doing a lot of research, I came across Floradix Iron and Herbs and have been taking it for about 3-4 weeks. The first two weeks I felt somewhat better, but WOW -- Last week, all of a sudden I was back to my normal, happy, high-energy self and have felt that way since! I still need nap when my son does, but it's nothing like it was before when I would sleep for three hours and still not feel any better. My doctor is supposed to recheck my iron levels next week to see where they are at after taking Floradix for almost a month. Can't wait to see the results! All I know is that things have miraculously turned around for me in a matter of a month and I doubt it's a coincidence. Great price and fast delivery from iherb.com, too! UPDATE: In less than a month, my iron level went up 33 points! (Or whatever they use to measure it!)

Good Iron without the side effects

Posted by DenaerisTargaryen on Jul 08, 2013

If you are pregnant and constipated, or, if you can not tolerate other irons easily, this iron is highly recommended. It is very easy on the stomach and tastes really good. This iron does NOT cause any constipation and does not give you an upset stomach.

I really love this stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer1599452 on Jul 01, 2008

None of the side effects of iron pills and my iron levels are much more stable when I use liquid iron. My nails are stronger, I don't bruise as easily, my energy is way up and I stay energized far longer.

Great for Pregnant Women

Posted by Reviewer3187313 on Jul 07, 2008

I became enimic during my pregnancy and started taking this supplement. The flavor didn't bother me at all, almost like a fruit juice blend and it did not make me constipated...which are two very important factors when you're pregnant!! I am going to continue taking it since I will breastfeeding.

Can't Live Without It

Posted by kllamar on Jun 05, 2009

Wonderful product, that I can't live without. I'm slightly anemic, and was told by my doctor that I need to take iron pills; however, I don't do pills. So, I tried this product and it has given me awesome results with not only raising my iron, but my energy as well. And then to top it off - it cures my cramps! I was suffering from extremely painful cramps that caused me to vomit for almost an entire day and left me practically bedridden and unable to go about my day as usual. After taking this product for 2 months and allowing it to build up I went through my menstral cycle without any pain at all. Needless to say, I was jumping for joy. Try it! It taste good too. When I first tried it, it reminded me of prune juice, lol.

Excellent whole food Iron supplement

Posted by NBPT100 on May 17, 2016

I have a thyroid issue and my iron panel showed low to mid range on the labs. I know enough that the lab ranges the typical MD goes by are not the same as what a functional doctors use. So I supplemented with iron tablets (Blue Bonnet) with little improvement. My Herbal teacher recommended I try Floradix. As soon as I switched to taking the floradix twice a day my energy inproved almost immediately and it showed in my iron panel labs. I try to take it just before I eat as suggested on the bottle..... but if I forget, I take it right after eating and I don't see any difference. It works both ways. For those complaining of stomach issues I would take it with your meal or right after. I have not experienced any issues with constipation. It seems expensive but if the other cheaper stuff does not work very well, then, it is not that expensive. Please click YES if you found this review helpful. Also, visit my iHerb page for more value added reviews. Peace and good HEALTH!

The price is worth it.

Posted by Reviewer3350750 on May 17, 2010

In the beginning I did not like the taste, but it is absorbed so easily, I have no cramps and constipation. I love it...it is expensive but worth every penny

Great for Pregnancy Anemia and Restless Legs

Posted by Reviewer1974440 on Feb 14, 2010

Started having restless leg syndrome during my first trimester and decided to try this since I have a tendency to be anemic anyway. Cured the problem within a week. Also have more energy and am not to short of breath when I take this. Tastes great and no constipation like other iron supplements!! Thanks Floradix for a great product and iherb for a great price.

Floradix raises hemoglobin with no side effects

Posted by Reviewer3212065 on Sep 23, 2010

I can't take the iron tablets, because it gives me bad side effects. But in six weeks, my hemoglobin went from 10 to 12.6, and I had no constipation. I mix it with juice and take it through a straw because it doesn't taste good, but who cares if it works!