Beware if you have fragrance sensitivities

Posted by Reviewer1749238 on Jan 12, 2014

I am amazed at the positives reviews of this product. Can they not smell this product? I put this product in my shower and when I was in the shower I suddenly smelled a strong perfume or incense pretty stink odor. My eyes stated to burn and I quickly had to throw it out of the shower for fear of getting a migraine since fragrances will trigger one. I did end up getting one later. I tried soaking it in vinegar for days but the pretty stink was still there. I don't know if they intended to put this stench in the product or if it is made in a factory with the fragrance but the end result is a horrible perfume stink that made my eyes burn and likely triggered a migraine. I wish manufacturers of natural products would be more aware of those of us with chemical and fragrance sensitivities and migraine sufferers.

Good Manual Exfoliator

Posted by 4629324451189610297 on Feb 02, 2015

Good, basic exfoliator. Keeps my skin smooth and has helped with my keratosis pilaris and ingrown hairs. Impressed that it doesn't mold, at all. Smells strong but pleasant.

love the ayate washcloths!!!

Posted by Reviewer1479159 on Jun 15, 2008

i have been buying this product for years and the store that sold them here closed. we love these and consider them an absolute necessity in our home!!! my skin just doesn't feel clean without using every time i shower/bathe. we even take them on vacation. thanks for carrying this product. will be buying this again and again from you. :o)

Best Face Washcloth Around

Posted by Reviewer1142142 on Dec 22, 2009

This is the BEST washcloth for the face I have ever used. One cloth will last for almost a year of daily use. It feels so good on my skin! And great price here at iHerb too!

got moldy after less than a month

Posted by melsie on Jan 17, 2014

This was good exfoliating skin... but after less than 2 weeks of use I noticed some black spots. I thought it may just be part of the cloth, but couldn't deny it when I noticed the spots increasing. :( The package says it resits mold, I guess that's not true...

These really are the best

Posted by Reviewer2208232 on Jan 09, 2009

Can't say enough good things about this product. Never wears out; never smells badly; works up great lather; leaves skin smooth and soft. Works for me. Buy one!

oh man!

Posted by Reviewer1689111 on Jan 16, 2009

I love this product. feels so soft against my skin and scrubbing my feet with it feels so good. when you're done using it, it doesn't take a long time to rinse off the left over soap from it. very efficient. so much better than regular washclothes found in popular stores. but I only recommend using this product with a natural soap, try: "African black rock herbal soap" or "African black soap". anything natural really. there would be no point in using this if you're going to use it with store bought (chemical man-made soap). buy a natural soap. I love it!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2963431 on Jul 22, 2009

I bought the Ayate washcloth to exfoliate around my bikini area. The product was so good I tried it on the bottom of my feet and was impressed. Now once a week I use it all over my body. You can use it alone wet or add body wash to it. Either way you use it it will do a great job.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2084378 on Jul 23, 2009

I use the Ayate washcloth in the shower, and it makes my skin really soft and smooth looking without irritating. It rolls up around the edges when wet but it doesn't interfere with the lathering or cleansing ability.

in love

Posted by Reviewer2851534 on Aug 02, 2009

I love this washcloth! Works better than a regular loofah and your body will feel and be clean afterwards. Would recommend!