Not so natural after all

Posted by 4818211343832449660 on Nov 18, 2012

I bought this mascara since I had been recommended it by someone who tests natural cosmetics. However, it turned out to contain nasties such as parabens, which were not listed on this website! For this reason I will not buy it again, nor would I recommend it to anyone. The mascara is quite good though: it stays where it should all day and is somewhat water resistant. Comes off very easy when cleaning the face.

great mascara

Posted by Reviewer3115747 on Feb 01, 2011

stays on all day, easy to take off, most comes off with water

excellent

Posted by Reviewer3166039 on Mar 12, 2010

natural looking and easy to wash off.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2490703 on Mar 11, 2012

Colour is rather black-brown than brown. This mascara doesn't have any special effects, it is not lenthening or volumizing, but I'm satisfied because my own lashes are rather long and thick. There is a bonus - small plastic mirror on one side of a tube :)

Not what I expected, but exactly what I was hoping for...

Posted by Reviewer1213538 on Mar 17, 2011

The brown is a perfect color, and it applies quite wet. Two coats are needed for the thickness I am used to, but I don't mind. I am impressed with the lack of red, stinging eyes I usually have from testing mascara. The mirror is an "buy me" ploy if I ever saw one! I'll take two.

Alllergic eyes.

Posted by Reviewer1289432 on Jul 27, 2011

I found Ecco Bella FlowerColour Natural Brown Mascara excellent, I have very sensitive, allergic eyes and it has been the only one I`ve been able to use.

Beautiful shade of brown

Posted by Reviewer1525992 on Mar 09, 2011

Rich and creamy consistency and a beautiful shade of brown. Not a brown/black like some other brands. I was pleased with this product.

Ecco Bella Natural Brown Mascara

Posted by Reviewer2062080 on Jan 09, 2010

Excellent product. Lasts longer than other natural/organic mascaras that I have tried.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2433094 on Jul 11, 2010

I am a redhead with blond eyelashes. This does not make me look like a raccoon, and it does not go on gloppy.

Good Mascara

Posted by 4809259140559125989 on Sep 27, 2013

Purchased thru I Herb and even though a bit pricey this is a good mascara. Nice color - more dark brown and almost no clumping and long wearing! Does not add thickness but will definitely add length. Will probably need more than one coat depending on the effect you are wanting. Plan to purchase again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »