ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!

Posted by Reviewer1077294 on Sep 07, 2011

This is the best product I have ever purchased through an on-line store. The cinnamon is FRESH, and DELICIOUS! The shipping was incredibly fast, as well! You have gained a new loyal customer!

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1260176 on Jun 10, 2011

I love that iherb is now carrying Frontier products. This is a very good price for cinnamon sticks.

It makes me good tea for cold and flu and good choice

Posted by Reviewer1185365 on Jul 02, 2011

It makes me heal for cold and flu

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1096506 on Jul 24, 2011

I love these cinnamon sticks; they retain their flavor nicely. I steep them in my tea for added flavor, and they certainly last longer than the cinnamon sticks I used to buy in the grocery store. So much more reasonably priced, too. Will certainly purchase these again.

Good Quality, Good Price

Posted by Reviewer1041148 on Jan 28, 2013

I use a lot of cinnamon sticks to add subtle flavor to many different dishes. Frontier offers high quality cinnamon sticks for a very good price.

Delightful find!

Posted by 5308077919546960186 on Jan 28, 2013

I make my own Elderberry Syrup tonic and the main suppliers in the country were sold out just as I had orders to fill! I stumbled upon iherb via Amazon and noticed they had some Elderberries so I decided to order. I also noticed that it was Frontier Natural Products brand and have always wanted to try them. It was also my first time ordering from iHerb - many 'firsts'. iHerb had all the ingredients I needed and I was thrilled to get them all at once. The Cinnamon Sticks smell so nice; look so incredibly fresh, and was perfect in my syrup tonic. I am thrilled beyond measure with each of the items I ordered! Wow. Wow. Wow. Thanks, iHerb - I'll be ordering again!

angief

Posted by 4822830977736661296 on Aug 13, 2014

fast delivery, great product - exactly what I was looking for

must be good

Posted by 5483743501732489694 on Mar 23, 2015

havent tried this one yet but i am sure it will be good quailty

Lots for the price

Posted by Reviewer2015039 on May 02, 2011

Also great tasting.

delicious

Posted by Reviewer3213560 on May 18, 2016

am using this when I stew fruit. Just a small twiglet adds delicious flavour. This will last for years as its a big bag and you only need a small amount.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »