Excellent product and value

Posted by 5483895621385654364 on Mar 02, 2016

Great quality clay, at a very good price. I mix it with a little orange blossom water for a deeply cleansing facial mask.

Love it!

Posted by 5461151478234746468 on Jan 27, 2016

Shopping at iHerb.com has always been a great experience to me. When you consider the shipping cost, iHerb is the best place to shop. And the shipping is FAST! Love the green clay from Frontier. I use it as a detox-mask. It is great quality as usual. I have no complaint at all.

Wonderful face mask

Posted by 5142757318823632601 on Oct 15, 2015

Tried this product as a face mask with apple cider and my face felt really smooth afterwards. My pores tighten and my face felt more cleaner afterwards . Shared this clay with my mom and niece afterwards and they too have a positive reaction to the clay . ^^

Wonderful

Posted by 5122069042229690028 on Aug 05, 2015

Its a really soft green clay that is awesome for blemishes and acne.

bath luxury

Posted by 5453016444288838366 on Jun 01, 2015

I add the French Green Clay Powder to Dead Sea Salt, Pink Himalayan salt,Epsom salt and dried crushed rose petals with a few drops of Lavender and Carrot Seed essential oils for a luxurious soak and skin softener. Devine!

Use to make my own Powdered/Liquid Makeup

Posted by Reviewer1291676 on Mar 05, 2015

This is a dark green color, the website looks like a mint/light green. I like the color and am currently using it in my makeup to balance out the redness in my skin. It covers well and is a good texture that I can mix up with my other products and it blends well. I would recommend for this type of application!

Good stuff, very happy

Posted by 5109294900389757371 on Nov 16, 2014

I haven't used natural clays before this, only the store-bought chemical-laden clays/ masks. I have dry combination skin with noticeable pores on my forehead and nose. First time I used this I was pleasantly surprised by how effective it is. It helped to not only absorb excess oils and all that, but it also helped to loosen up the buildup of dead skin cells which I was able to exfoliate with a regular towel after rinsing off the clay, so I have no need for a separate scrub or exfoliator now. It keeps my skin bright and pores much less noticeable, especially if I follow up with a cleanser, but this is not necessary at all, and is quite drying. I only need a little, like a third or half a teaspoon, mixed with water, to cover my entire face and the rare pimple on my neck, chest or shoulders. I use it twice a week or so and always follow with moisturiser (I use oil). You don't need to wait until the clay is dry to wash it off (I do), that's unnecessary and might irritate dry, sensitive skin. If you think you're going to get a pimple, you can spot-treat it with this and it can help prevent it becoming noticeable, or can help heal ones you already have. I hope this helps.

Great clay

Posted by Reviewer1778457 on May 14, 2014

Great price, grat shippng! Clay does what it is supposed to do. Good quality! Good all purpose clay!

Great quality

Posted by lonelywe on Nov 03, 2013

The best green clay powder I have ever had. Also great relation between price and quality,

Super clay!

Posted by 5576994976079460299 on Sep 23, 2013

The best clay for your face, on my simple opinion

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »