Frontier Natural Products, French Green Clay Powder, 16 oz (453 g)

Detox aid

Posted by MikeMember on Jun 01, 2011

Concerned about radiation and decided to start using this. Supposed to be good for removing radiation and other heavy metals.

cellulite reducer!

Posted by Reviewer2434996 on Oct 25, 2011

combined with the powdered kelp, made a great body mask!

Feels natural, not for dry skin though!

Posted by Reviewer2574812 on Mar 07, 2012

This clay powder mixed up with a (very) little bit of water makes a great face mask! Especially for those with oily skin, cause it's a bit drying. But even though my skin is not that oily, it feels like this mask clears up the skin. There's no huge transformation of the quality of my skin, of course, but this mask is definitely a good choice if you're looking for one that feels natural and à bit cleansing.

French green clay

Posted by Reviewer1977168 on Aug 15, 2011

French green clay was suggested to me to use. I brush my teeth with it, drink it in the morning, I think it is great. The only thing I am concerned about and that my is my blood pressure was up, maybe due to the toxicity of the medication.

Good stuff, very happy

Posted by 5109294900389757371 on Nov 16, 2014

I haven't used natural clays before this, only the store-bought chemical-laden clays/ masks. I have dry combination skin with noticeable pores on my forehead and nose. First time I used this I was pleasantly surprised by how effective it is. It helped to not only absorb excess oils and all that, but it also helped to loosen up the buildup of dead skin cells which I was able to exfoliate with a regular towel after rinsing off the clay, so I have no need for a separate scrub or exfoliator now. It keeps my skin bright and pores much less noticeable, especially if I follow up with a cleanser, but this is not necessary at all, and is quite drying. I only need a little, like a third or half a teaspoon, mixed with water, to cover my entire face and the rare pimple on my neck, chest or shoulders. I use it twice a week or so and always follow with moisturiser (I use oil). You don't need to wait until the clay is dry to wash it off (I do), that's unnecessary and might irritate dry, sensitive skin. If you think you're going to get a pimple, you can spot-treat it with this and it can help prevent it becoming noticeable, or can help heal ones you already have. I hope this helps.