Frontier Natural Products, Organic Ceylon Cinnamon, Ground, 1.76 oz (50 g)

Excellent Ceylon Cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer1722459 on Aug 19, 2011

I have diabetes and read that using one tablespoon of Cinnamon a day helps reduce your dependence on Blood Sugar medicine. I wanted to try Ceylon Cinnamon because the usual household Cinnamon is called Cassia Cinnamon and has about 5% Coumarin (and is supposedly banned in Germany) while the Ceylon Cinnamon I am now using has only 0.004% Coumarin. I wanted to test the taste and consistency of Ceylon Cinnamon as opposed to Cassia so I order this small amount. Then after tasting real Ceylon Cinnamon....I ordered 1lb of Ceylon Cinnamon and have been using it every day. I believe it has helped to lower my Blood Sugar numbers with the help of The 30-DAY DIABETES CURE. Although this was a small amount of Ceylon Cinnamon...it served it's purpose and I now order 1lb of Ceylon Cinnamon from DRUERA.

The. Best. Cinnamon. Period.

Posted by herbalicious on Apr 03, 2012

I adore this cinnamon! Due to research I read two years ago about cinnamon and a negative side effect on the body, I started looking into other options. This type of cinnamon is the safest and with organic, you can't go wrong! The taste is sweet, soft and almost creamy compared to the average, sharp cinnamon. This is more subtle, and sometimes I feel like I am putting too much on to get the right flavor. But actually a little bit goes a long way. Testimony to how much I love this: A few days after I received this in the mail and tested it out on rice porridge, I had a nightmare that my bottle was empty! I woke up panicky, oh, no!! When I checked the kitchen I was so pleased to see it almost full! :D Win!

Best cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer2513058 on Feb 21, 2012

The taste of this product is great, so is the texture. It's very fine powdered, and the taste is much sweeter and milder than regular cassia cinnamon. It is recommended for those who eat more than half a teaspoon of cinnamon a day, because Ceylon cinnamon doesn't contain the toxic amount of cumarin as the Cassia cinnamon does.

Organic Ceylon Cinnamon

Posted by karishma on Jun 09, 2012

Absolutely THE BEST organic CEYLON Cinnamon out there! I use it in my cooking, even in my coffee. Ceylon Cinnamon is the REAL cinnamon. It helps to maintain blood sugar level.

Lovely flavour.

Posted by iJenNZ on Aug 07, 2012

If Ceylon Cinnamon is available where I live, I have yet to find it. The more delicate flavour is far superior to the more common Cassia Cinnamon.