good

Posted by Reviewer2429747 on Mar 16, 2013

high quality cinnamon....I just don't like that it is so pricey

Fantastic product!

Posted by 5364501401315178513 on Sep 14, 2013

Very happy to be able to find organic ceylon cinnamon which does not seem to be availabe in New Zealand. Smell and taste of the same have exceeded my expectations. Will definitely order again!

Divine

Posted by Cyberoo on Sep 17, 2013

Extremely fragant, gorgeous for cooking. Will buy again.

Organic Cinnamon

Posted by 4975458088623941401 on Aug 19, 2013

It is funny that organic cinnamon taste nothing like store bought cinnamon. The cinnamon is very good. The price is not out of control. I use the cinnamon with the raw honey that I purchased every morning and before I go to bed. I am also eating better and I have lost 25 lbs. Using the cinnamon and honey keeps me focused on my day and it taste great.

True Cinnamon

Posted by 5591230968723437587 on Sep 04, 2012

I never realized I did not know what real cinnamon tasted like before this. The flavor and scent are completely different from what I am familiar with what I now know was always cassia. I enjoy this well-packaged product and will buy it again.

Great Tasting Cinnamon

Posted by ShirleyM on Feb 05, 2013

I love this cinnamon. It is mild tasting with a very fresh, mild cinnamon flavor. I like that it is organic and not irradiated.

Frontier products have good quality and choice

Posted by Reviewer1185365 on Jul 02, 2011

It makes me wonderful healthy

All went well

Posted by Reviewer1519238 on Jan 12, 2012

All went well with my order.The taste is more mild than the cassia cinnamon that I'm used to but that way it's easier to take more of it if used as a healing agent. Thank you

Real cinnamon

Posted by 4889577416046149347 on Jun 05, 2012

Taste good, not toxic for you, would highly recommend

Makes a World of Difference!

Posted by lifeisgood on Jul 13, 2012

After trying this Ceylon cinnamon, I'll never go back to Chinese cinnamon again. Health benefits aside, the difference in taste it makes to your toasts, muffins, cakes, pies, pretzels, coffee, etc is just incredible. Wow!