Ceylon Cinnamon.

Posted by Reviewer1640663 on Mar 11, 2012

It is just what i did expect and it has that beautiful Aroma and sweet taste, as i take it to help control my diabetis type 2. Have a nice day. Kind regards Rolf.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1362311 on Mar 13, 2012

Once you've had Ceylon, you'll never go back! 'Regular' cinnamon tastes like porridge..and not in a good way

Organic Cinnamon

Posted by 4975458088623941401 on Aug 19, 2013

It is funny that organic cinnamon taste nothing like store bought cinnamon. The cinnamon is very good. The price is not out of control. I use the cinnamon with the raw honey that I purchased every morning and before I go to bed. I am also eating better and I have lost 25 lbs. Using the cinnamon and honey keeps me focused on my day and it taste great.

Fantastic product!

Posted by 5364501401315178513 on Sep 14, 2013

Very happy to be able to find organic ceylon cinnamon which does not seem to be availabe in New Zealand. Smell and taste of the same have exceeded my expectations. Will definitely order again!

Divine

Posted by Cyberoo on Sep 17, 2013

Extremely fragant, gorgeous for cooking. Will buy again.

good

Posted by Reviewer2429747 on Mar 16, 2013

high quality cinnamon....I just don't like that it is so pricey

Best cinnamon ever!

Posted by 4894510063753374815 on Feb 04, 2016

Just received my Ceylon cinnamon and I am amazed at the difference in the taste of other cinnamon! Night and day difference! Will never go back to the other again! Plus great service from iherb!

Makes a World of Difference!

Posted by lifeisgood on Jul 13, 2012

After trying this Ceylon cinnamon, I'll never go back to Chinese cinnamon again. Health benefits aside, the difference in taste it makes to your toasts, muffins, cakes, pies, pretzels, coffee, etc is just incredible. Wow!

Great Tasting Cinnamon

Posted by ShirleyM on Feb 05, 2013

I love this cinnamon. It is mild tasting with a very fresh, mild cinnamon flavor. I like that it is organic and not irradiated.

Tastes Great!

Posted by JacobSikais on Jun 21, 2014

Use this in my smoothies every day and not only does it taste great, but I'm sure I'm getting all the health benefits that ceylon cinnamon promises... really great product without an overpowering taste :) Or maybe I'm just used to the taste of cinnamon as I due consume it daily!