Best cinnamon ever!

Posted by Reviewer1825809 on Jul 26, 2012

Store-bought cinnamon cannot even hold a candle to this stuff, seriously. The texture, taste, and smell of this cinnamon are all incredible. Frontier Natural carries a lot of really great stuff - this cinnamon is just one fantastic example of their usual standard of quality. Love love love this stuff. Absolutely worth the "hassle" of ordering it online and worth the [short] wait.

Best cinnamon ever!

Posted by 4894510063753374815 on Feb 04, 2016

Just received my Ceylon cinnamon and I am amazed at the difference in the taste of other cinnamon! Night and day difference! Will never go back to the other again! Plus great service from iherb!

Unusual scent

Posted by 5185625878476055280 on Nov 11, 2013

This is my first experience with the "real" cinnamon. I trust that this is in fact the real deal. Very hard to come by locally so I have no reference point. The scent and taste are quite different from "normal" cinnamon. I don't like how this smells baked and to maximize its health benefits I only use it raw.

best cinammon Ive tasted

Posted by 5449158617407307022 on Sep 10, 2014

This was delivered quickly and efficiently. I ordered ceylon cinnamon partly to share it with a friend who is disabled because I saw some research that it helps with tremors. I saved half of it for myself and it is so fresh and delicious. I wouldn't buy any other sort now!

Frontier Ceylon Cinnamon-Cloveish Tasting - Euu!

Posted by 4660434129283618733 on Dec 05, 2013

Opened the bag expecting greatness. Color was lighter than a different Frontier cinnamon I tried before and the taste has a tinge of clove or a similar spice to it. Did not like at all. If you like spices such as clove though you might like it.

Great

Posted by 5057747265588589051 on Dec 23, 2013

Delightful for using in coffee or raw honey. I love product.

great flavor

Posted by Reviewer2043717 on Jan 03, 2014

I added this to honey for cold-fighting properties - it has a wonderful flavor. I am very pleased and am buying more.

YUM!

Posted by 4699292911456229949 on Jan 06, 2014

This cinnamon is absolutely delicious! It is a Far cry better than the supermarket cinnamon. I use it in my coffee every single morning and the difference in quality is clear. I will never go back to supermarket brands.

Cinnamon

Posted by 4873141936943202368 on Nov 06, 2014

This is a re-order. I already knew I would like the product because I've ordered it before. It's great quality, not expensive, and delicious.

The real deal

Posted by Romlenz on Nov 20, 2014

Use sparingly, as this stuff is very potent. Maybe not for cakes, but good is smoothies and other raw food dishes. Again, use sparingly.