True Cinnamon

Posted by 5591230968723437587 on Sep 04, 2012

I never realized I did not know what real cinnamon tasted like before this. The flavor and scent are completely different from what I am familiar with what I now know was always cassia. I enjoy this well-packaged product and will buy it again.

Makes a World of Difference!

Posted by lifeisgood on Jul 13, 2012

After trying this Ceylon cinnamon, I'll never go back to Chinese cinnamon again. Health benefits aside, the difference in taste it makes to your toasts, muffins, cakes, pies, pretzels, coffee, etc is just incredible. Wow!

Real cinnamon

Posted by 4889577416046149347 on Jun 05, 2012

Taste good, not toxic for you, would highly recommend

Unusual scent

Posted by 5185625878476055280 on Nov 11, 2013

This is my first experience with the "real" cinnamon. I trust that this is in fact the real deal. Very hard to come by locally so I have no reference point. The scent and taste are quite different from "normal" cinnamon. I don't like how this smells baked and to maximize its health benefits I only use it raw.

best cinammon Ive tasted

Posted by 5449158617407307022 on Sep 10, 2014

This was delivered quickly and efficiently. I ordered ceylon cinnamon partly to share it with a friend who is disabled because I saw some research that it helps with tremors. I saved half of it for myself and it is so fresh and delicious. I wouldn't buy any other sort now!

Frontier Ceylon Cinnamon-Cloveish Tasting - Euu!

Posted by 4660434129283618733 on Dec 05, 2013

Opened the bag expecting greatness. Color was lighter than a different Frontier cinnamon I tried before and the taste has a tinge of clove or a similar spice to it. Did not like at all. If you like spices such as clove though you might like it.

Cinnamon

Posted by 4873141936943202368 on Nov 06, 2014

This is a re-order. I already knew I would like the product because I've ordered it before. It's great quality, not expensive, and delicious.

YUM!

Posted by 4699292911456229949 on Jan 06, 2014

This cinnamon is absolutely delicious! It is a Far cry better than the supermarket cinnamon. I use it in my coffee every single morning and the difference in quality is clear. I will never go back to supermarket brands.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2485227 on Mar 11, 2012

Very good!

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer2552070 on Mar 14, 2014

I love the taste of this product. Highly recommended and very healthy for you.