Makes a World of Difference!

Posted by lifeisgood on Jul 13, 2012

After trying this Ceylon cinnamon, I'll never go back to Chinese cinnamon again. Health benefits aside, the difference in taste it makes to your toasts, muffins, cakes, pies, pretzels, coffee, etc is just incredible. Wow!

Best cinnamon ever!

Posted by Reviewer1825809 on Jul 26, 2012

Store-bought cinnamon cannot even hold a candle to this stuff, seriously. The texture, taste, and smell of this cinnamon are all incredible. Frontier Natural carries a lot of really great stuff - this cinnamon is just one fantastic example of their usual standard of quality. Love love love this stuff. Absolutely worth the "hassle" of ordering it online and worth the [short] wait.

Frontier Ceylon Cinnamon-Cloveish Tasting - Euu!

Posted by 4660434129283618733 on Dec 05, 2013

Opened the bag expecting greatness. Color was lighter than a different Frontier cinnamon I tried before and the taste has a tinge of clove or a similar spice to it. Did not like at all. If you like spices such as clove though you might like it.

Great

Posted by 5057747265588589051 on Dec 23, 2013

Delightful for using in coffee or raw honey. I love product.

great flavor

Posted by Reviewer2043717 on Jan 03, 2014

I added this to honey for cold-fighting properties - it has a wonderful flavor. I am very pleased and am buying more.

YUM!

Posted by 4699292911456229949 on Jan 06, 2014

This cinnamon is absolutely delicious! It is a Far cry better than the supermarket cinnamon. I use it in my coffee every single morning and the difference in quality is clear. I will never go back to supermarket brands.

Extra nice and I know it isn't damaging my liver.

Posted by 5433159421122550590 on Sep 20, 2013

tastes great and non-toxic.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2144244 on Oct 03, 2013

I will order again.

excellent cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer1979468 on Nov 02, 2013

Wonderful taste

Wow! Nice Consistancy and Great Taste

Posted by 5087245183299274183 on Sep 25, 2012

I use it nearly daily by mixing it into my oatmeal. Using it for the health benifits. Helps control blood sugar and lowers cholesterol.