Makes a World of Difference!

Posted by lifeisgood on Jul 13, 2012

After trying this Ceylon cinnamon, I'll never go back to Chinese cinnamon again. Health benefits aside, the difference in taste it makes to your toasts, muffins, cakes, pies, pretzels, coffee, etc is just incredible. Wow!

Tastes Great!

Posted by JacobSikais on Jun 21, 2014

Use this in my smoothies every day and not only does it taste great, but I'm sure I'm getting all the health benefits that ceylon cinnamon promises... really great product without an overpowering taste :) Or maybe I'm just used to the taste of cinnamon as I due consume it daily!

True Cinnamon

Posted by 5591230968723437587 on Sep 04, 2012

I never realized I did not know what real cinnamon tasted like before this. The flavor and scent are completely different from what I am familiar with what I now know was always cassia. I enjoy this well-packaged product and will buy it again.

Unusual scent

Posted by 5185625878476055280 on Nov 11, 2013

This is my first experience with the "real" cinnamon. I trust that this is in fact the real deal. Very hard to come by locally so I have no reference point. The scent and taste are quite different from "normal" cinnamon. I don't like how this smells baked and to maximize its health benefits I only use it raw.

best cinammon Ive tasted

Posted by 5449158617407307022 on Sep 10, 2014

This was delivered quickly and efficiently. I ordered ceylon cinnamon partly to share it with a friend who is disabled because I saw some research that it helps with tremors. I saved half of it for myself and it is so fresh and delicious. I wouldn't buy any other sort now!

Frontier Ceylon Cinnamon-Cloveish Tasting - Euu!

Posted by 4660434129283618733 on Dec 05, 2013

Opened the bag expecting greatness. Color was lighter than a different Frontier cinnamon I tried before and the taste has a tinge of clove or a similar spice to it. Did not like at all. If you like spices such as clove though you might like it.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2882983 on Apr 12, 2012

All other types of cinnamon feel bland and tasteless compared to this one. A must buy!

real cinnamon

Posted by 5023683120439162120 on Jun 25, 2013

This cinnamon is extremely good, The shipping snd service is excellent.

Extra nice and I know it isn't damaging my liver.

Posted by 5433159421122550590 on Sep 20, 2013

tastes great and non-toxic.

Organic Ground Ceylon Cinnamon

Posted by 4939146178035508668 on Feb 14, 2015

I'm delighted to find this, and have just started using it.