Best cinnamon ever!

Posted by Reviewer1825809 on Jul 26, 2012

Store-bought cinnamon cannot even hold a candle to this stuff, seriously. The texture, taste, and smell of this cinnamon are all incredible. Frontier Natural carries a lot of really great stuff - this cinnamon is just one fantastic example of their usual standard of quality. Love love love this stuff. Absolutely worth the "hassle" of ordering it online and worth the [short] wait.

True Cinnamon

Posted by 5591230968723437587 on Sep 04, 2012

I never realized I did not know what real cinnamon tasted like before this. The flavor and scent are completely different from what I am familiar with what I now know was always cassia. I enjoy this well-packaged product and will buy it again.

Frontier Ceylon Cinnamon-Cloveish Tasting - Euu!

Posted by 4660434129283618733 on Dec 05, 2013

Opened the bag expecting greatness. Color was lighter than a different Frontier cinnamon I tried before and the taste has a tinge of clove or a similar spice to it. Did not like at all. If you like spices such as clove though you might like it.

Best Tasting Cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer2426003 on Aug 29, 2011

As usual, a great product. I discarded the common Saigon cinnamon that I have always used when I received this. The smell and taste is just great and now I use it in all my bakings and cereals.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2485227 on Mar 11, 2012

Very good!

perfect

Posted by Reviewer2503595 on Nov 07, 2011

love it, great value on a hard to find real cinnamon where i live.

The Best Celion

Posted by josealarcone on Aug 10, 2013

The Best

GREAT FOR MY HOMEMADE DESSERTS

Posted by LOURDES on Jul 13, 2013

Wanted an organic cinnamon wholesale, the quality is excellent and my desserts so notice. It seems to me highly recommended and I will ask,also serves to also cinnamon sprinkle on coffee or other beverages and helps regulate sugar levels in the blood. Ceylon cinnamon prefer this rather than that of Madagascar, its smell, its texture is more suitable to me my taste

Gret in recipes!

Posted by 5425634426965589478 on Feb 03, 2015

A finely ground cinnamon with a wonderful flavor. I add it to a vanilla yogurt and it has replaced ice cream for me!

Great

Posted by 5057747265588589051 on Dec 23, 2013

Delightful for using in coffee or raw honey. I love product.