GREAT FOR MY HOMEMADE DESSERTS

Posted by LOURDES on Jul 13, 2013

Wanted an organic cinnamon wholesale, the quality is excellent and my desserts so notice. It seems to me highly recommended and I will ask,also serves to also cinnamon sprinkle on coffee or other beverages and helps regulate sugar levels in the blood. Ceylon cinnamon prefer this rather than that of Madagascar, its smell, its texture is more suitable to me my taste

The Best Celion

Posted by josealarcone on Aug 10, 2013

The Best

Love this stuff

Posted by snowfitness1 on Aug 13, 2012

I use lots of cinnamon, and this is a wonderful and healthy treat! :)

Sweet but Yummy

Posted by 5273211541324658335 on Aug 17, 2012

I love cinnamon. Put it in my coffee, tea, on ice cream and in goodie recipes. Decided to try the Ceylon cinnamon after reading that other varieties of cinnamon commonly found in grocery stores have a compound called Coumarin which can be damaging to the liver if taken large amount. This Ceylon cinnamon is sweeter and has a more delicate flavor than the other varieties.

awesome

Posted by bobbienorthern on Aug 28, 2012

best cinnamon I have ever tasted. I love the price and packaing.

Lovely taste !

Posted by Reviewer3306205 on Nov 20, 2012

Great price too. Will continue to buy

Very good

Posted by Veronika-and-Tobias on Nov 21, 2012

Finely ground real cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum), non-bitter. Very recommended, and not at all expensive.

Best Cinnamon!

Posted by Reviewer2770920 on Jul 02, 2012

This is such a smooth tasting cinnamon. We have it on our oatmeal every morning and it is the best!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2882983 on Apr 12, 2012

All other types of cinnamon feel bland and tasteless compared to this one. A must buy!

Great company and great cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer1007612 on Apr 19, 2012

This company is very easy to order from and the shipping was very fast. This is second brand on Ceylon cinnamon that I have tried and this is definitely the best of the two. This does not taste like the cinnamon you are used to but it still is a very nice aroma and taste. I will order this product from this company again. Thank you.