• Customer Ratings

Top product

Posted by Reviewer3035278 on Dec 12, 2015

I bought this to use for juicing when I cannot source fresh beet root but instead have been adding it to a drink mixture of organic cocoa, organic turmeric, cinnamon, cayenne, raw honey, raw milk and boiling water. It's delicious and I trust that it is also nutritious. A nice product.

Don't much like beetroot ...

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Sep 27, 2015

... I don't mind the taste, but I don't care for the scent of raw beet. At least in this form, it is easier to take. I mix a little of this in my yogurt, together with lots of fruit powders. Taking this daily for its many health benefits. In Traditional Chinese Medicine, beet root is beneficial for spleen, stomach, and large intestine.

Great Product

Posted by 5050971468957965520 on May 11, 2015

I use this powdered beet in smoothies and also in my salad, I love it and it is just as natural as it can get.

Excellent product at a good price.

Posted by 5327914429102035472 on Nov 11, 2014

Blends well with skim milk and cocoa for a great pre-workout drink to boost nitric oxide levels in the blood naturally, and along with the cocoa is loaded with anti-oxidants. Has just the right amount of sweetness to compliment the cocoa powder in the drink.

Tasty...

Posted by 4771393685129604012 on Jul 01, 2014

The beet root mixes well into my vegetable smoothies and makes them alot sweeter....which makes drinking them tasty and fun. I would definitely recommend it to anyone that is looking to eat healthier, while enjoying a sweet taste.

Top Quality

Posted by 5422362618420644683 on Jun 23, 2014

The product quality is superb, being both very tasty and containing no hard clumps. Also I really appreciate the double organic certification, both by the USDA and the QAI. The fact that this product is from Norway and not from China gives me a sense I can feel more confident in its quality. My last batch of organic powdered beet from one of your competitors was from China and had many hard lumps in it, which made it difficult to measure, and was only USDA and not QAI certified organic. I blend one tablespoon of your beet powder in with two tablespoons of cocoa, a scoop of whey protein and organic skim milk for a super energizing pre workout shake I drink one hour before exercise

Looks Great, Tastes Great

Posted by Reviewer2508079 on Jun 11, 2014

Great quality product, tastes great and is a great price! Ordering from iHerb is the best, Great prices, Great products. Amazingly cheap, fast delivery to Perth, Western Australia. I will be buying from here time and time again, shipping prices FAR better then swansons.

Fast delivery

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on May 19, 2014

Good for blood pressure and good taste.

works for me

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Dec 05, 2013

Not that I have tried any other brand of beet powder, but this is sweet and tasty and organic. No clumps in mine. And as regards packaging, is it really that big a deal to pour it into a (dark) jar? I add it to smoothies, mix it in with my kefir, add it to broth like the sweetness and know it is chock full of minerals. The price did jump, alas, will ck out price elsewhere - I LOVE iherb, but they are lagging behind on prices these days.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2001707 on Sep 20, 2013

very good, tasty, my husband loves it

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »