Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Frontier Natural Products, Organic Powdered Stevia Herb, 16 oz (453 g)

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Stevia Herb (powdered)

Posted by Reviewer1973383 on Oct 09, 2011

THIS STUFF IS AWFUL!!! IT IS A PUTRID SHADE OF GREEN AND WHEN PLACED IN A CUP OF COFFEE, IT FLOATS ON TOP AND DOES NOT MIX IN AT ALL. IT ALSO STINKS.....YUCK!!!

Powdered Stevia Herb

Posted by Reviewer2069473 on Jun 22, 2011

I personally will never use the powdered stevia I bought. It has a taste I just do not care for, plus I had no idea it was green which colors milk and misc. when used.(should have realized this before ordering) I feel sure this is an great product, but I just did not expect it to be what it was, more like what is in the little packets is what I really wanted, but my mistake.Should have not ordered three pounds, but just thought again that it would be more like the little packets. I have no idea how to cook with it, especially with it being green and a funny taste; however I feel sure it is the REAL thing.

Very disappointed!

Posted by 5538878842716449104 on Apr 24, 2012

Similar comments as for the BetterStevia liquid, but there is also a musty, indescribable rather unpleasant taste. It also doesn't dissolve in the few liquids I've tried so far. I plan to try dissolving it in 'EverClear' just to see if that works since the BetterStevia lists that it contains alcohol.

stevia

Posted by 4893821711420793057 on Jul 26, 2013

I was extremely disappointed by the stevia the site doesnt show muchthat it is herbal i was lookiing for stevia powder WHITE and i was extremely disappointed moreover your average weight for shipping is a ripoff

don't waste your money.

Posted by Reviewer2424993 on Jul 09, 2014

This stevia powder has such a bad flavor, it completely spoils any food or beverage. It looks like a dried up sludge and doesn't smell that good either. I'm amazed people give it 5 starts???? I had to throw the stuff out, so bad it was.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »