Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Frontier Natural Products, Organic Powdered Stevia Herb, 16 oz (453 g)

Stevia Herb (powdered)

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1973383 on Oct 09, 2011

THIS STUFF IS AWFUL!!! IT IS A PUTRID SHADE OF GREEN AND WHEN PLACED IN A CUP OF COFFEE, IT FLOATS ON TOP AND DOES NOT MIX IN AT ALL. IT ALSO STINKS.....YUCK!!!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1221498 on Apr 02, 2012

I make it in a coffee-maker and drink the filtered green liquid all the day. Very calming, relaxing, lowers the BP, blood sugar, and much more.

wish it was sweet

Posted by Reviewer1483496 on Mar 27, 2012

Bought specifically for use in pitchers of tea. Has a real earthy taste. Only use 1/4 teaspoon per pitcher. Doesn't do a very good job making sweet tea. Have gotten use to it, because I found out how splenda was processed, and I can't use real sugar. Just wish it made my tea sweet.

NOTE, GREEN STEVIA

Posted by aRPiieS on Aug 14, 2011

Green stevia does not dissolve and smell/tastes, well, like GREEN ALGAE. I use this in sport shakes/drinks and chaga mushroom tea which I filter through coffee filter, that's about that.

Powdered Stevia Herb

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2069473 on Jun 22, 2011

I personally will never use the powdered stevia I bought. It has a taste I just do not care for, plus I had no idea it was green which colors milk and misc. when used.(should have realized this before ordering) I feel sure this is an great product, but I just did not expect it to be what it was, more like what is in the little packets is what I really wanted, but my mistake.Should have not ordered three pounds, but just thought again that it would be more like the little packets. I have no idea how to cook with it, especially with it being green and a funny taste; however I feel sure it is the REAL thing.