So good! Delicious! Good Smell!

Posted by falcon on Feb 19, 2016

I would like to share our experience to all of you. Tomatoe powder as a supplement for my dad. He likes it.

Where does Tomato AND Guar Gum come from?

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Sep 25, 2014

WHY is it IMpossible to tell us: * Amount of Guar Gum? 'Ingredients: Organic tomato powder (organic tomato, guar gum)'. * Country of Origin - of Tomato AND Guar Gum? * Why Guar Gum? If you tell us a good reason WHY you add it, I'm Fine, but now you tell us NOTHING. Does it improve flow or is it unnecessary cheap filler? You can find BETTER products from my OTHER reviews.

good

Posted by Krriss on Jul 14, 2013

I like this product, exellent for pasta and meat

Fairly good

Posted by Harpocrates on Jul 02, 2013

Takes a bit of stirring to get it to mix in with soup. I like it.

lable has been corrected

Posted by Reviewer2035801 on Feb 28, 2013

Another review referred to the inaccurate lable. That has now been updated. I just received a bag with the new lable, showing one serving as 1 T., 8 g.

I like this as added to chile beans.

Posted by GODisLife on Jan 13, 2013

I add filtered water to a large cup and add the dry tomatoes. Stir well with the spoon until wet enough and add to the other ingredients. Hot fluids help it dissolve. I recommend it. The foil package is inconvenient but does keep it fresh until opened. A tie wrap can be used to close the open package, or repackage in another container, if you have one.

good

Posted by Reviewer2126040 on Nov 07, 2012

use its for sauce, soup

Misleading label

Posted by Reviewer1069028 on Sep 09, 2012

While the product itself works ok (tends to get hard though/clump even when kept in a tightly sealing glass jar), the big problem with this item is that the package is incorrectly labeled. Both Iherb and Frontier recognize this problem, but no one has done anything to fix the error on the site. The bag lists the serving as 1/4 cup, or 10 grams. The bag says it contains 453 grams. So, by my calculations it should contain ~40 servings, which makes it cheaper than using tomato paste in cooking. However, in reality there is only ~3.5 cups, which is 14 servings, which means I can buy organic tomato paste in a glass jar for a cheaper price than making my own from the powder. On the plus, it is convenient and you can get a strong tomato flavor without adding any additional liquid/texture.

Convenient, Inexpensive Flavorful & Wholesome

Posted by Reviewer2100517 on Mar 25, 2012

Organic Powdered Tomato allows me to have tomatoes on hand for my recipes at a moments notice. Most tomato juice, paste, and many sauces come in plastic-coated cans, which are not good for your health. And this one-pound goes a long way.

works like a charm

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Mar 14, 2012

This is great stuff. I like being able to have the option of adding tomato without having to resort to opening an entire can. I don't know why I waited so long to try it. I went out and picked up a nice glass container as I plan on keeping it on hand.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »