New To iHerb?

Frontier Natural Products, Organic Powdered Tomato, 16 oz (453 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Convenient, Inexpensive Flavorful & Wholesome

Posted by Reviewer2100517 on Mar 25, 2012

Organic Powdered Tomato allows me to have tomatoes on hand for my recipes at a moments notice. Most tomato juice, paste, and many sauces come in plastic-coated cans, which are not good for your health. And this one-pound goes a long way.

works like a charm

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Mar 14, 2012

This is great stuff. I like being able to have the option of adding tomato without having to resort to opening an entire can. I don't know why I waited so long to try it. I went out and picked up a nice glass container as I plan on keeping it on hand.

Good taste

Posted by aromatherapy on Feb 22, 2012

I like this alot and the taste is great. YOu can mix into anything for a great taste and extra nutrients. I like to sprinkle on my salads. sorta sweet sorta sour flavor.

Good tomato powder--organic, too!

Posted by Reviewer2734120 on Jan 01, 2012

I like to use this tomato powder to add a bit of tomato taste to a lot of dishes. It nicely adds a rich body to chili, and I regularly use it in rice dishes, as well. Best price I've found for organic tomato powder.

I like this as added to chile beans.

Posted by JESUSiTRUSTInYOU on Jan 13, 2013

I add filtered water to a large cup and add the dry tomatoes. Stir well with the spoon until wet enough and add to the other ingredients. Hot fluids help it dissolve. I recommend it. The foil package is inconvenient but does keep it fresh until opened. A tie wrap can be used to close the open package, or repackage in another container, if you have one.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »