Re-order

Posted by Reviewer1540113 on Jul 30, 2012

I'm placing another order for this tea. It is by far the best detox tea I've ever tried. It doesn't have the harsh ingredients usually found in detox. I wouldn't normally choose to drink Hibiscus (too tart), but with this one, it's doable. It's nice to have narrowed down a tea I can enjoy again and again. (I try new things, and have a counter full of tea boxes.)

Nice and healthy

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 31, 2012

I liked this tea. Cute box so and nice taste. Drinking it for a long time you will definetely notice some improvements with the skin and digestive system. It does really detox. Хороший приятный чай, приятный запах и вкус. Если пить долгое время то можно заметить некоторые изменения с кожей и пищеварительной системой.

LOVELY TEA

Posted by TheSoulfulSpoon on Mar 05, 2012

LOVE THIS TEA! : ) Tastes delicious and very relaxing

best tea ever!

Posted by Reviewer2081838 on Oct 11, 2011

I love this new detox style tea, it is mild yet full, tasty but not sweet and a really great product!!!

Good product

Posted by 5141863335369548583 on Nov 21, 2012

Good product

Great Detox Tea

Posted by 5671014467253561572 on Oct 20, 2013

Delicious tea with great results.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1885632 on Jan 03, 2012

Actually does make me feel good!

Nice flavor.

Posted by Deeann on Jul 14, 2014

Love the hiviscus flavor in this detox tea. It gives nice sweetnes to tea. And packing is cute as well. But really not sure about its cleaning function. It's great as tasty tea with some detox,but if you are looking for a ea for a detox, I would choose another one.

Hurry up and re-stock please

Posted by 4999356770116235437 on Oct 07, 2014

I really enjoyed this tea. Love that it is caffeine free and the flavour is nice and refreshing. Packaging is cute. I logged on to order more but it's out of stock. Hurry up and bring it back please.

Love the box

Posted by enilorak on May 11, 2013

Not the best tea I've tasted, but it is okey. I love the box, it's so cute!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »