This is my MUST -take vitamin every day!

Posted by NMS-Three-Six-Five on Feb 01, 2016

I have been taking this product for over a year and it will stay in my regimen. I am a 35 year old female who has had moderate acne since having kids over the last 10 years. Even though I am pretty healthy (eat healthy and exercise regularly), every month I would get at least 2 or 3 cystic acne spots, especially around my monthly cycle. By the time the cystic acne would heal, it would just be starting again. This product broke that cycle! As long as I take it diligently every day I have clear skin. It is really that easy and I have gone off it a few times to be sure...and sure enough it comes back. I can't say it would work for every type of acne, but mild-moderate adult acne...it is worth a try! You just have to be sure to take it every day for 30 days and then judge the results. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Acne trouble

Posted by Reviewer1624881 on Jan 01, 2008

After almost 2 months of using this, I haven't noticed a difference at all. Was hoping for a change, as have suffered from embarrassing acne for years.

An immediate difference

Posted by Reviewer1338637 on Oct 17, 2007

Im very impressed with the immediate effect it had on my husbands skin. His skin stopped producing excessive amounts of sebum. Its been a week and 1/2 and no new pimples are appearing, allowing the old acne to fade away. We added the acneadvance to a health care regime of a healthy diet (less sugar, more veggies), maca (hormone balancing), goji (antioxidant), and probiotics (detoxing). I am very excited to see the ultimate result after his red acne spots fade.

Acne Advance

Posted by 5407664207642607206 on Jun 26, 2012

I've suffered from acne for about 10 years and have always gone to dermatologists. I was tired of the harsh treatments and decided to try this stuff and it works for the most part. All my big cysts are gone, i still have breakouts, but there more so around that time of the month, other than that, my face is pretty smooth and not such a problem area anymore.

Plus que sastifait

Posted by Reviewer2563766 on Aug 11, 2014

Après 1 mois ma peau à vraiment changer d'apparence et mon acné c'est vraiment dissipée. J'ai fait une cure de 4 mois et depuis je suis vraiment tranquille je n'ai aucun problème. Évidemment quelques petits boutons reviennent de temps en temps mais ce n'est vraiment rien par rapport à tous ceux qui poussaient auparavant. Je garde une boîte au cas où si ma peau en ressent le besoin mais je ne peux que le conseiller pour vraiment lutter contre l'acné qui résiste.

DOES NOT WORK FOR ME

Posted by 5350625034459712986 on Apr 13, 2015

I have hormonal acné , I am 41, and had acne since I was 9 years old, I have my cystic acné, exactly the same way and I have finished the bottle. And It is not cheap...

From Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer2392880 on Jul 15, 2013

It can make your skin better only if you use it regularly! When I often forget to take it my skin starts to look worse. Especially I can recommend it to people who have some problems with dygestive tract and to women with menstrual disorders or who have both of the problems that can cause acne!

Lovely Product

Posted by Reviewer2105327 on Nov 24, 2010

I've definitely noticed a huge difference in my acne since I started taking these vitamins. I've had no side effects and my skin feels a lot better. The bottle says to take one 3x daily, but they work even when taken 2x daily. I'll definitely buy more!

Love it! Had Cystic Acne.

Posted by JenniferAyers on Jan 25, 2011

As the other reviewers said, Be Consistent! I always remember to take this and it works AMAZINGLY! I had been taking antibiotics for the last 2 and a half years and I was just fed up with them. I have been using this product for the last 3 months and I have not been happier. It works just as well as the antibiotics and is much easier on your body. I take this in conjunction with Derma-Vits, Maca (To help level out my hormones) and I use sulfur soap. I still get the occasional break out but it is much better.

very good!

Posted by Reviewer1634521 on Jul 09, 2010

This formula has helped my sons acne clear up a lot. He still deals with acne on his face, but his back is almost completely clear since using this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »