joint pain

Posted by 5186824761583611427 on Apr 23, 2016

very good

Good product

Posted by 4914722193693725080 on Nov 05, 2013

I ordered my mater. She use, yet. No problem.

Feeling better already

Posted by Reviewer1315509 on Oct 06, 2013

Some how I feel better on my knee, inflammation has gone down at times. I am in the food and beverage industry and I'm on my feet 10/12 hrs a day and I'm hurt by the time I get home. And that's when inflammation swells up. :( As I read in the previous review, yes it is too many pills to take and very little in the bottle. Over all I do see a difference and I will continue doing with my daily exercise and eating right. That's important too ;))

No detectable difference

Posted by raeannewright on Sep 16, 2013

Since starting these, I found out I have psoriatic arthritis. I have had no noticeable help from this product, or any other Glucosamine and MSM products. I've also been taking FutureBiotics InflamMotion, also with no luck. Unfortunately, I think my condition cannot be treated this way.

does it work?

Posted by Reviewer2222423 on Jul 25, 2013

It's hard to know since I have used some sort of glucosamine for years and notice the difference when I don't but hardly know the difference from brand to brand

Seems to work...

Posted by Reviewer2194319 on Oct 07, 2011

Too early to tell...as with vitamins you need to take them for an extended perior of time to see full results. Taking 4 pills is too much for anyone, bottle only contains 60 tablets, Not good...So, I won't be purchasing this anymore due to too much money for not enough pills. Update: taking these alone with inflamotion has almost diminished pain in my legs, so, I would recomend the combination, it seems together does a better job at taking care of your joint pain. So, I am revising my rating to a 5 star product.

Big pills

Posted by Reviewer1121929 on Sep 29, 2011

The serving size is four big tablets daily. Makes me not really want to take them. I havent taken them long enough to see any difference yet. But I have high hopes after reading into the herbs used in this product.

vege glucosamine is great

Posted by Reviewer3216651 on Aug 26, 2011

to know nothing died to make my joints feel better is fantastic

Good

Posted by Reviewer1344878 on Aug 24, 2011

notice that i don't get cramped leg muscles at night

not happy

Posted by Reviewer1063694 on Mar 23, 2011

I was a litle dissapointed I expected them to work much faster not sure if I will be ordering again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »