Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1892345 on Dec 08, 2009

This product has been a godsend. After just one bottle (plus daily exercise - walking in the park) my adrenals calmed down and stopped causing me stress and fatigue. My adrenals now are in much better shape . . . but whenever I run out of the Liquid Phyto-Caps I can start to feel a bit of the old burning and stress coming back. So that's when I jump online and reorder. Thanks to iHerb for the great savings

Very effective!

Posted by Reviewer2371746 on Mar 30, 2009

I have been using this product for seven months now and it is very effective for giving the support needed for my overactive adrenals. I have fewer spikes and episodes of nervousness when using this consistently. I would recommend this to anyone dealing with adrenal issues. It is pure and easily digestible.

Sress Support & More Energy

Posted by CoolinArizona on Oct 04, 2010

I have had hair analysis for about 2 years now and used other supplements for supporting my adrenals based on the test results showing weakened adrenals. I switched to Gaia adrenal health and noticed a difference in my energy and stamina levels almost immediately. These herbs are about as pure as they get and I like that they are all vegetarian, no fillers and alcohol free. Gaia herbs are the best in my mind.

Good for your nerves and your figure

Posted by Reviewer1593875 on Apr 06, 2011

I don't think this product is enough on its own, but if you actively try to practise relaxation etc, this is a really good product to support you with that. I was going through a really bad high-stress, no-sleep period, and after starting this supplementation it's been a lot easier to stay at an optimal energy level and sleep enough. I also need less coffee to stay alert, and I can see my abs again. Super! :)

Great Adrenal Support!

Posted by Reviewer2860352 on Oct 19, 2013

I was recently tested and was found to have an elevated TSH level. I just started on this supplement a few days ago, and I can already feel a big difference! I do exercise regularly and I take a plethora of supplements, but this really compliments my regimen well. I initially tried a product with glandular constituents, and I found that to have side effects (mostly nausea!). With this product, I feel no side effects - only increased energy and well-being. Definitely give this one a try. BTW - this is my first review of a product ever. That has to count for something!

AWESOME!!

Posted by Reviewer1057804 on Dec 12, 2010

I love this product! I am using it for adrenal fatigue and it has worked wonders for me! Definitely the best thing I have tried. I am on my second bottle and will continue to use it. So happy to have found this...it does what it claims.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1854284 on Jul 05, 2009

I have been taking this product for a number of months now and this was actually prescribed by a physician. It certainly has helped my adrenal problems as well as my allergies.

Posted by Reviewer2192158 on Jun 14, 2009

Seemed to help reduce stress reaction and I noticed jeans fitting loser in the legs. Worth a try.

adrenal health

Posted by Reviewer1572338 on Jun 30, 2009

great product

My holistic gave me this

Posted by Reviewer1558522 on Feb 01, 2010

I find that it really helps my energy. I take 3 in the morning and 3 in the afternoon.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »