Notice a difference right away

Posted by saralovesiherb on Apr 09, 2016

The first few days of taking this product at full dose are actually a challenge for me (I could have probably eased in but not my personality - hence needing this in the first place...), it knocks me out. I'm quite tired the first few days and then it tapers into something lovely, I'm calmer and more relaxed, my sleep becomes more consistent and I don't have the stress peaks that usually pepper my day.

works for me

Posted by 5107162769610454320 on Jan 06, 2016

I have used many other products but Gaia seems to be the most effective and without any other additives. It helps me balance my cortisol and it works great! You can see in the cap that it really contains an extract of plants because of the dark colour. It doesn't feel so plastic as other supplements can be. It feels pure and I can feel the difference. I ordered it several times now and I will look for other supplements of Gaia to take, because of the good and pure quality!

i love this product

Posted by 5459192060227486081 on Jul 30, 2014

I buy these on iherb as i order other things that are more expensive in australia and i was looking for a good adrenal herbal formula - a blogger had recommended them upon taking a look at the reviews it seemed a good option to order...well... i love these liquid phyto caps - i really noticed a difference when i ran out - and in stressful times and when i am up cooking all night or at my desk to stupid hours it really makes a difference and soothes the trauma i am creating for my body! so anecdotally i say these are fantastic ...i sometimes also use some adrenal cortex from thorne and i drink teas with tulsi and lavender - and sometimes i really try to just get to bed on time and rest and meditate and do yoga and all the other things that support the adrenals - i herb you are awesome!

Great Adrenal Support!

Posted by Reviewer2860352 on Oct 19, 2013

I was recently tested and was found to have an elevated TSH level. I just started on this supplement a few days ago, and I can already feel a big difference! I do exercise regularly and I take a plethora of supplements, but this really compliments my regimen well. I initially tried a product with glandular constituents, and I found that to have side effects (mostly nausea!). With this product, I feel no side effects - only increased energy and well-being. Definitely give this one a try. BTW - this is my first review of a product ever. That has to count for something!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1022382 on Apr 27, 2013

Great!

Helps with Adrenal Fatigue

Posted by Reviewer1613721 on Nov 01, 2012

If you are run down, sluggish, tired all the time, this product plus B complex will get you back up and going again. Have reordered and used for 6 months now and I feel great.

j

Posted by Reviewer1708068 on Jul 09, 2012

I think I am noticing an effect...will know more in a month.

No effect

Posted by brobin on Jun 26, 2012

Bought this product to trial as I have hyperaldosteronism. Didn't notice any effect with this product. Oh well, at least I gave it a try.

Good

Posted by 5544652146967243969 on May 08, 2012

Improving my energy.

Gaia Adrenal Health

Posted by Reviewer2362184 on Feb 26, 2012

I like this supplement, helps alot with chronic fatique/ fibromyalgia.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »