July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Gaia Herbs, Kids, Ear Drops, Alcohol-Free Formula, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

LOVE THESE!

Posted by Reviewer2107632 on Aug 01, 2010

These have cured many ear infections for us! Our pediatrician will let us use these (and a visit to the chiropractor) to try to clear an ear infection before she prescribes antibiotics. It's worked every time! I also put them in as a preventative measure every time my daughter gets a cold, and she's had very few ear infections. They don't smell great and they do leak out onto clothes (we've ruined a few things!), but it's so worth it in exchange for preventing and clearing ear infections!

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1097343 on Apr 20, 2009

My 10-month-old baby was pushing 6-weeks on an ear infection and had undergone three rounds of antibiotics. I was at my wits end and a friend suggested I find some ear drops with Mullein oil, garlic oil, and extra virgin olive oil. These worked great! Within 10 days her ear infection was gone. I'm glad I have these drops on hand. Very useful!

Ear

Posted by Reviewer1172457 on Oct 12, 2009

Good

Good but smelly

Posted by Reviewer2008689 on Jul 29, 2010

I like this product but my little girl smelled like a clove of garlic, but it works and that is what counts.

taking care of my earache

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Dec 13, 2011

These have a potent garlic smell that tells me they are of good quality. You'll want to put cotton balls in your ears so the oil doesn't drain onto your pillow/clothes.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »