Garden of Life, FucoThin, Non-Stimulant, Natural Fat Burner, 90 Softgels

energizing

Posted by Reviewer2479503 on Dec 21, 2009

not quite sure what to say. Didn't take it long enough to really form a good opinion. Felt like I was maybe a little too energized!

not sure if works

Posted by Reviewer1871747 on Jun 21, 2010

I had to stop taking it because the iodine in it made my face break out.

Garden of Life, FucoThin Living Seas

Posted by Reviewer2941571 on Aug 10, 2008

I've been taking this product since February and I have not lost weight. I wonder, though,if it's actually working on the internal adipose tissue that it's supposed to target - in which case it might take a little longer before it shows on the outside - so I'm going to continue another couple of months.

Belly fat reduction

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Jan 06, 2012

I am slim, but because of PCOS I have lots of belly fat. I started out as an american size 8, with a waist that was a size 12! I looked pregnant. After three months on Fucothin I lost 7 centimeters around my waist, but nowhere else. Fucothin has targeted my only problem area. If this waist reduction continues, and I see no reason why it should not, I will become well proportioned again. This is the only thing that has ever worked for me. It is like exercise (which however does not work for me) in a jar. Also it has brought down my very high blood pressure to normal.

You have to keep taking this stuff

Posted by DeanaS on Oct 02, 2008

I went for the top dose of 3 per meal, which is way too expensive to maintain, but it sure does work. I love and use many Garden of Life products but they're all way too expensive. I ran out of this stuff and boom put back on the 10 pounds that came off with it. Even my family noticed the weight gain and this is unusual. So if you want to take this be prepared to have to keep on it. I lost 10 pounds then stopped. It was pretty easy, but then again it was very easy to come back on.