cleanse worked

Posted by Reviewer1114125 on Mar 10, 2009

I used the Perfect Cleanse for the 10 days. It really did make my stomache feel better

Didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1332203 on Apr 29, 2008

I am very regular in regards to elimination. No problems at all. I made the soup you are to eat and followed all the instructions. I had no movement for almost 3 days and then got the runs and could not leave the house. I stopped taking the product after 4 days as it was making my stomach very noisy. Try a different product. If I could give 0 stars, I would have.

The Perfect Dud!!

Posted by Reviewer2678051 on May 31, 2009

How do you spell, C-O-N-S-T-I-P-A-T-I-O-N!! I did not even complete this 10 day cleanse. On day one I felt some rumbling, and the next day was anticipating the bowel movement as the instructions stated, but that did not occur. On day four I felt constipated and let my intestinal tract work itself out by eating foods high in fiber (did not wish to go the way of the laxative). Obviously, this cleansing product did not work for me. I commend iHerb for its fast shipping and really great product offering.

I Do NOT Recommend this...

Posted by Reviewer2998582 on Apr 12, 2009

I found no difference whatever after using this product. The only thing I noticed was I continually felt bloated and gassy - not fun!

great cleanse!

Posted by Reviewer2838328 on Jul 31, 2010

this was a great cleanse to do - it was easy and didn't disrupt your day. all pills and powders were taken at dinner and before bed - a pretty easy program to follow! it did a great job - i'm also taking the detoxifiber as a follow-up after the cleanse as they recommended. garden of life makes wonderful products!!!

Perfect cleanse was perfect...

Posted by Reviewer2846111 on Sep 22, 2009

At first I thought the cleanse was doing nothing but by the 4th day I was starting to feel "Balanced". I feel like it really worked and I plan on reordering another soon. It removed a lot of water weight too.

great product

Posted by 5503230334889783686 on May 28, 2016

awesome product! the easiest cleanse I've done. the products are easy to swallow. no cramps or side effects! elimination is bulky and smoothe. I just bought this product and sent it to my sister in England.

Perfect cleanse

Posted by 5302781962227936516 on Mar 29, 2015

I've used this product before a few times. I really like this cleanse. it does not cause discomfort such as diarrhea so it can be used on a trip or at home. For best results it is recommended to stick to a strict diet for the 10 days when you are using it. Most important is to avoid dairy, heavy carbs (sugar, starches, etc), preservatives, alcohol. Best way is to eat vegan, five times a day. Fruits in the morning twice, a vegetable soup during the day twice, and fresh salad with lots of fiber vegetables in the evening (these fibers play nicely together with the fibers from the cleanse). It's not very hard to do for 10 days but the results are fantastic - feeling of lightness, cleanness, lots of energy.

clean body

Posted by 5564243265911522365 on Jan 23, 2015

I did use 10 day this product so easy to used and just simple amazing .. I will order again ..Thanks for shipping ..

Loved This!

Posted by Reviewer3179454 on Dec 21, 2011

This was so easy to use, and worked very efficiently. Will definitely buy again in 6 months time. highly recommend.