Garden of Life, Kids, Primal Defense, Probiotic Formula, Natural Banana Flavor, 2.7 oz (76.8 g)

great for kids

Posted by Reviewer1088222 on Jul 28, 2010

my kids get good results with this product. my 2 year-old wasn't digesting his food well and this worked really well for that. Also my kids eat better when they are on a good probiotic and are generally healthier

Great every time! Kids love these probiotics

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

These are easy to add to any food you are serving children as it has a nice banana flavor and gets the probiotics into kids that help to boost their immune systems. With all the antibiotics used these days as medicine and in our food supply how can a Mom go wrong?If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

It worked.

Posted by Reviewer1362456 on Feb 03, 2013

I decided to try this on my 4 year old as he has been suffering from constipation for a long time and it has some results. He has bowel movements every alternate day (used to be 4 or 5 days) and of course drinking lots of water helps too. It has a nice banana flavour to it and not sweet too (i tried it too).

It seems fine

Posted by Reviewer1354882 on Dec 12, 2009

I am still deciding about this product. My kids take it easily but I question whether it provides adequate amounts of flora.

LOVE THIS!!!

Posted by Reviewer1634284 on Nov 02, 2009

After my daughter got her 1st ear infection at 3 yrs old and we were forced to give her her first bout of antibiotics, I decided to put her immediately on this to restore the good intestinal flora. I have since given it to her every day without fail. She has not gotten "full-blown" sick ever since-only like a day of what looks like the beginnings of a cold, but then she is all better by the next day. Her immune system is amazing now. I'm soo glad we have taken a proactive role in taking care of her health.