Primal Defense is the Best Defense!

Posted by 5231496214783765762 on Feb 26, 2016

I've been using this product to help with both a leaky gut and brain. It seems to be working well. It has L. Rhamnosus, which has been found to help with weight loss, and B. Longum, which helps the brain to balance itself. I even give a tad bit to both of my cats. I highly recommend this product and will keep using it.

pricing

Posted by 5004317948664837737 on Feb 21, 2015

Price seems a little high for amount.

Finally, a probiotic that works

Posted by Umbridge on Jun 03, 2014

I have IBS, and I have FODMAP intolerance. I have never found a probiotic that works for me, and the ones I have tried generally have no effect or make me bloated and constipated. I have had no problems whatsoever with this stuff, and ever since I have been taking it, the C in my IBS-C has vanished. If you have tried other probiotics without much success, I highly recommend giving this a shot. It's more akin to the probiotics we get from food, but you can get it in a more concentrated dose. Some people find they need to start with a low dose and work their way up, but I found I was fine with the full dose from the start.

has some benefits but not ideal for my body...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

its really strange how probiotic products are sooooo different from each other,some can do miracles to my body,some do nothing & some feels wrong to me. this is a great company and i am sure this product will fit some people but i don't really felt any improvement from this product and it felt like is drains lots of essential fluid from my body,i will give it a second chance though and will update if there is any change in mind in the near future...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Highly recommended

Posted by 4947984254417484667 on Sep 03, 2013

The product is good quality. The digestion is better now

very good product

Posted by 4614833340513791876 on Aug 16, 2013

This product is half the price on iherb compared to my local stores in Australia. I take it with every meal, and I will take it when I have an upset stomach from something that I have eaten. I would suggest buying a capsule filler as it does not taste that great.

great to be able to find soil based organisms

Posted by Reviewer3355855 on Aug 02, 2013

human health has evolved from having a daily supply of soil based organisms - from eating bits of dirt off freshly pulled carrots and drinking stream and well water. Our society has become obsessed with hygeine, and has killed so many beneficial micro organisms. Soil based organisms are integral to gut health. Some folks insist that in order for soil based organismsto make a difference, a high population of good bacteria must already be present in the gut. So start with taking a theraputic dose of probiotics for several months before adding soil based organisms in. Then you may see a difference in your health/digestion

Good product

Posted by adechamplain on Jul 15, 2013

I started with this product not so long ago but saw an immediate difference with my bowel movements. I'm only taking it once a day in the morning and find it convenient as it doesn't need refrigeration. Garden of life makes fantastic products of great quality but I do believe it's important to change probiotics every now and then to give your bowel a full spectrum of various bacterias.

Continue to buy this over and over again

Posted by Reviewer2406050 on Mar 10, 2013

Used years ago sporadically, but after 6 months of heavy doses of antibiotics for Lyme disease and bartonella, used 3 different types of antibiotics from iherb. I just mix this every morning along with other powders like L-Taurine, D-Ribose, chlorella, neuro-mag, and it mixes in nicely and I know it works. Also sprinkle just a minimal amount in my cats wet food and it helps eliminate their hairballs.

great product