Good product... just too expansive.

Posted by 4619756599020302151 on May 03, 2016

Improve digestive system. Has been taking it with the raw enzyme (garden of life) for more than a year. Will continue to take them for maintenance.

The best so far!!

Posted by Reviewer2321661 on Apr 30, 2016

This is the ultimate probiotic that really works. I can empty well every day and no more bloating. I started with 1 per day and now up to 3 per day. That is all I need. Do not give up if you experience some side effects at the early stage. That may mean it is doing its job to clear up your guts (bad bacteria). You will feel a lot better after 1 week or so. I have tried many brands of probiotic and this is the one I would highly recommend. Some do not work at all and some are very expensive. This one works and quite affordable.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3287197 on Apr 07, 2016

This is an excellent product as far as I can tell. My son who had bowell cancer and irritable bowell takes it and as far as I know all is well.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2108153 on Jan 23, 2016

A bit expencive but I see result in my health

Garden of Life, Ultra ultimate probiotic

Posted by 5652069704413649119 on Dec 11, 2015

This is the first time we ordered this product. And we have found it to be an outstanding probiotic.

Best Probiotic!

Posted by 4622876773860269762 on Oct 21, 2015

This product made a huge difference to my bloating issues in pregnancy. Definitely worth the money!

My favorite probiotic of all time

Posted by 4753704467495783020 on Jun 10, 2015

Have used it for maybe 2 years. Always have it home! I has done wonders for me... I empty a cap in a shaker where I add some sting nettle leaf powder (I buy in 1kg bulk from a Swedish web site), Psyllium Husk and sunflower lecithin. Add water, shake and drink =)

Very good probiotic supplement

Posted by Reviewer1075631 on Dec 29, 2014

I gave this to my dog after antibiotics caused diarrhea and it cleared completely in 2-3 days. Other brands we tried didn't help. Now we use it regularly.

Primal Defense

Posted by 4792694033415368032 on Dec 02, 2014

Great product. We have bought this product for ten years.

Did nothing for my candida

Posted by Reviewer1999385 on Sep 11, 2014

I know for a fact I have a serious candida problem as I've been having bowel movements that look like they're wrapped in white cobwebs a few times a month for over a year now. Also have full body symptoms too numerous to list here. I was basically a walking dead person for many months until recently. I tried this last summer at the highest recommended dose and it did basically nothing to help me. Strangely, the cheaper knockoff from Now Foods had more of an effect. I have had the most success to date with a combination of a prescription antifungal, Interfase, EDTA, VSL probiotic, high dose Laterosporus and Clark liver flushes. If you have candida as entrenched as I do, give this a try but don't expect much.