It works

Posted by Reviewer2921417 on Aug 24, 2009

This works well. Problem for me is that it took 7 a day to keep a condition in check for me. Far too expensive when you add it up. Symbiotics Colostrum achieves a similar result for me for a price that I can afford better. That said, as far as probiotics go, this is the best I've ever tried. I've tried Dr. Ohira's professional probiotics before, so I mean it when I say it, this the best probiotic I've ever tried.

Highly Recommend!

Posted by Reviewer3224280 on Jan 24, 2007

Several rounds of antibiotics left my husband with intestinal candida, he tried many products before finding this one. It is the only thing that has helped! Now he will not be without it. Also, our daughter has found this to be a better product than prescription medicines for her IBS. Thank you, Jordan!

Outstanding

Posted by Reviewer3040869 on Jun 19, 2008

This is a powerful, important product. My family has seen important health improvements since taking Primal Defense. Consider starting slowly - perhaps one capsule every other day until your body adjusts.

No more heartburn, no more constipation.

Posted by Reviewer1096212 on Jul 10, 2009

Amazing. Truly. If one a day does not help you, move to two. Then up to three. Exactly what our bodies need.

Primal Defense

Posted by Reviewer3361760 on May 24, 2008

Good probiotic- very well though out as far as ingredients; it is a staple in my regimen, and my allergies feel worse if I don't take it for a week.

I am great that I found this probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2321661 on Apr 10, 2016

Truly I have tried many brands of probiotic since I have IBS and leaky stool. I have tried the expensive ones like Dr. Ohhira's and less expensive ones. This one is pricey but I gave it a try anyway. I took one initially and then now up to 3 per day, one in the morning and 2 before going to bed. I have no more bloating and it becomes regular and I can empty very well every morning. I will keep taking this brand only,but buy the larger bottle with 216 capsules in it. Highly recommend.

Good stool regulator

Posted by 4694511941058525650 on Oct 16, 2013

Lately I was stressed, and my stool became irregular, so I tried to modify my nutrition and added some probiotics to regimen. It didn't take long for improvement, so I tend to continue with good habits :)

A+A+A+A+A+

Posted by 5044838325815826735 on Jul 14, 2014

Not only do I get this product at a reasonable price, it is one of few products that actually regulate my body.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2981975 on May 02, 2010

I've tried a few different probiotics and by far this is the best. It's a little pricey but well worth it.

Garden of Life Primal Defense

Posted by Reviewer1675775 on May 28, 2010

Good news for my intestines!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »