I am great that I found this probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2321661 on Apr 10, 2016

Truly I have tried many brands of probiotic since I have IBS and leaky stool. I have tried the expensive ones like Dr. Ohhira's and less expensive ones. This one is pricey but I gave it a try anyway. I took one initially and then now up to 3 per day, one in the morning and 2 before going to bed. I have no more bloating and it becomes regular and I can empty very well every morning. I will keep taking this brand only,but buy the larger bottle with 216 capsules in it. Highly recommend.

I think it works

Posted by Reviewer1008175 on Jan 22, 2016

Not sure yet

Best Probiotic on Earth.

Posted by 5569190965009610106 on Dec 16, 2015

Routinely helps my indigestion.

Broken bottle

Posted by 5509076800011953041 on Aug 22, 2014

Hey, How I have to do bottle of pills are broken?

A+A+A+A+A+

Posted by 5044838325815826735 on Jul 14, 2014

Not only do I get this product at a reasonable price, it is one of few products that actually regulate my body.

Good stool regulator

Posted by 4694511941058525650 on Oct 16, 2013

Lately I was stressed, and my stool became irregular, so I tried to modify my nutrition and added some probiotics to regimen. It didn't take long for improvement, so I tend to continue with good habits :)

Crohn's supplement

Posted by 5324077134647419475 on Aug 30, 2013

I bought this for my Crohn's disease, which is mainly in my large intestine. It was just okay, and at least it didn't make me sick as many others do. I was buying it because I had been on Saccharomyces boulardii and 24 hour yogurt with yogourmet starter and a bit of lactobacillus gg mixed into the starter. I wanted to get the dairy out and this seemed like a good way, but I have switched back to my old regime and noticed its better. Still.... I think for somebody that isn't taking any probiotics at all, this would be beneficial.

One of the best!

Posted by celestialleo on Aug 03, 2013

This probiotic really delivers in all the ways promised, which I have found unusual in a probiotic supplement. One or two a day does it!

Crohn's, periodontitis

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Nov 08, 2011

Improves crohn's disease. Use in combination with O-zyme Ultra from the same brand. Unexpected benefit: Keeps harmful strains of bacteria responsible for gingivitis and periodontitis away from the mouth.

Primal Defense

Posted by Reviewer2513924 on Oct 27, 2011

Was recommended by health shop to take this and so glad to find this at iherb. I have not tried other brand probiotics so can't compare... Garden of Life products is always my 1st choice as is organic and from whole food source and raw.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »