Garden of Life, RAW Enzymes, Men, 90 Veggie Caps

A solid product

Posted by MrJellybean From Connecticut on Jul 28, 2012

Not sure what raw means in terms of enzymes but these seem to be helping with some mild digestion issues I've always had. I've also experienced less food related issues when I eat something that has historically given me trouble. I did have some gas issues when I first started taking this but that has gone down. I take one with each meal and have felt more energetic since I started taking the product. Note that this men's formula doesn't mean you have to be a man to take it. The men's formula has more protein related enzymes and the women's formula has more carb and fat related enzymes. The 50 & wiser formulas have more enzyme activity than the standard ones since older people have more trouble with digestion.

Improves my skin.

Posted by Reviewer1859036 on Jan 13, 2013

Lessens the severity of my keratosis pilaris. It gave me gas the first week, but I quickly got used to it. I may experiment with a cheaper brand to compare.

Uncertain at this point, but seem to help digestive distress

Posted by Reviewer3125622 From Oregon on Mar 13, 2011

These were a purchase for the boyfriend. He appears to experience some relief from including them with his diet, although he has much digestive distress. We have only begun supplementing, so its a bit difficult to say at this point if they are improving his condition. I have much faith!

gol RAW enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1063949 on Apr 30, 2011

pretty good as taken as recommended,runs your food through rapidly,by its enzymatic action.