New To iHerb?

Garden of Life, RAW Meal, Beyond Organic Meal Replacement Formula, 10 Packets, 3 oz (85 g) Each

So good and filling!

Posted by Ninian on Apr 22, 2011

I really love this! It has already become my savior when I am late/in a hurry and don't have the time to make a proper meal. Just bring a bag of this and my shaker, and mix with water. The taste is a little wierd at first, but I've come to love it! Altso the ingredients are amazing. :D

beyond good

Posted by Reviewer1568187 on Sep 10, 2011

Makes me feel great, the taste a bit strange at first, but you`ll get used to it

Great cost effective fast meal replacement!

Posted by Reviewer2151786 on Nov 16, 2013

It actually keeps me full the whole time I'm at work during the day. Much cheaper than what it costs at Whole Foods. It’s also a great source of organic protein and vitamins. It mixes well with a shaker, but you have to drink it right after or it turns into thick goo.

Hang in there

Posted by Reviewer1461402 on Dec 12, 2011

So good for you. It just takes some time to get used to the taste. By the third try, it started to taste better and now, I look forward to it.

Fills me up until dinner

Posted by Reviewer1107245 on Jun 21, 2011

I've been using the meal replacement formula for lunch and feel satisfied until dinner. But I can't find a low sugar juice to mix it with, and water doesn't help the taste. I've been using orange juice cut in half by water.