Horrible

Posted by SweetLua on Aug 07, 2015

El sabor es asqueroso, no encuentro la vainilla por ningún lado, y el toque de especias tampoco. Aunque no sabría decir a que sabe, a nada bueno seguro. La textura también es horrible, se queda grumoso y además de un color verdoso amarronado para nada apetecible. El olor tampoco ayuda. La primera vez lo mezclé con agua, di un par de sorbos y tuve que tirarlo porque me provocaba. El segundo intento lo hice con leche desnatada, no fue mejor. He acabado mezclándolo con batido de vainilla del que ya viene preparado (es decir, ya le estoy añadiendo calorías al preparado, pero es que sino no pasa) y me lo tomo todo de una vez para no pillarle el sabor y que al final el regusto que me deje en la boca sea de la vainilla del batido. Terminaré el bote porque ya que me he gastado el dinero no lo voy a tirar, pero no voy a comprar ninguno más por supuesto, ni de ningún otro sabor de esta marca.

I wanted to love this but I cant

Posted by 5712718975132050158 on Nov 11, 2014

All of the reviews about the texture are correct! It turns into a sandy goo so quickly. I love how healthy it is but terrible texture!!! I didn't mind the flavour but I couldn't stomach the texture!!!

Tasty and healthy

Posted by 5146252840335244305 on Sep 13, 2014

I like the taste and it's a good meal replacement but usually I eat it when I don't have time for breakfast or want a light dinner and the snack size is enough for me. It's very nutritious and also low in calories. It's a weird texture at first but I got to like it a lot, it fills me up. I mix it with coconut milk and I like the slimy texture that other people complained about. When I mixed it with water once, I actually missed that. I tried the chocolate flavour first and than ordered this for a change. I liked the taste of both.

not so good

Posted by Reviewer1329457 on Aug 17, 2014

i was hoping this would be a tasty alternative for my breakfasts on the go. but after the first attempt i realized it has to be mixed with more than 8 oz. mixing as directed makes a sludge that is impossible to suck up ANY straw. i have milkshake straws too...no good. so i tried 12 oz and found that coconut milk makes it really thick too. the third attempt was with almond milk and that had better result with consistency but not with flavor. in fact, i found nothing could make it really palatable for me. in the end i took it like cough medicine: quick and holding my breath.

Not for me..

Posted by Reviewer1390929 on Aug 05, 2014

Slimy consistence and a really natural taste, with no hint of vanilla what so ever. Threw it away becouse of the slimy consistence.

Taste pretty bad.

Posted by 5044436804998153493 on Mar 31, 2014

Had to throw it our. Sorry.

good

Posted by AnkaMaria07 on Feb 15, 2014

I like the taste, the texture is quite strange if you only add 8 ounces water, but if you add more water and make it a shake, is great. I like it!

great taste

Posted by 4897120962117613305 on Oct 07, 2013

good value

Weird meal

Posted by 5077021653711459826 on Aug 06, 2013

The taste was surprisingly neutral and basically ok. The texture was funky and slimy, kind of disgusting actually, however it was rather easy to consume and due to ok taste this product is better than similar products I have tasted.