Garden of Life, Vitamin Code, Raw One, Once Daily Raw Multi-Vitamin for Women, 75 UltraZorbe Veggie Caps

Reviews 1-star

Caused Severe Pulse Problems

Posted by Reviewer2077097 on Dec 13, 2010

This supplement caused my heart to beat very hard and very rapidly. My pulse is usually 67, when I took Raw One, it went to 93. I definitely linked the problem to this supplement by starting and stopping taking it 3 different times, a week at a time. Each time I took it, my heart would race. After stopping the third time, it took about 3 months for my heart to slowly return to normal. It's been about year now since I stopped taking it and have had no problems since. I have never had these problems with any other supplements. The lot# on the bottle is M067160 06/11.

Bloated stomach