It's not a wholefood vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1922147 on Mar 20, 2012

I didn't read it carefully, and after received it, i find out that Vit.C, Calcium and Magnesium are not natural, so if you are looking for wholefoods vitamins, choose Megafood or new chapters.

Boyfriend says it stinks.....

Posted by MissKay on Sep 11, 2013

I honestly can only speak for my boyfriend as I am a girl and therefore haven't tried it. However, I do have the girl version and I have to agree about the smell/stink: if you open the bottle and pour the capsule in your palm you automatically detect a wiff of sour stink. the capsules smell like vomit! I kid you not! personally, i just hold my breath whenever i take a capsule. However, my BF also complains about feeling a bit nauseous after taking them. If that is just imaginatory, because of the smell, i honestly cannot say. However, my man is not too happy about the product :-/

capsules really SMELL bad

Posted by Reviewer2181267 on Apr 01, 2012

1.) very impressed with speed of delivery to Thailand (4 days!) 2.) Am sure that this is good and love that it is convenient all packed into 1 serving. But man, open the bottle and take a whiff and it stinks! even putting into your mouth smells. I also take Megafood multi and New Chapters multi, to compare. They are also very fine products, but neither of them have the same oder. I dont take this regularly as i still rotate with those other brands, but am sure it works just fine.

Relatively Inferior Product

Posted by 4856587929738306305 on Jun 07, 2016

This product is highly over-rated. While, it is entirely possible that this particular product did not work for me, the fact that it didn't work for any of my friends either speaks volumes about the quality and effectiveness of this product, which is not anything to be proud of for the company. However, having said that, I believe if you are new to multi-vitamins, this may be a good multi to start with. However, not the one I would want to stick with. It is expensive and not nearly as effective as it should be.

Verdict still pending

Posted by Reviewer1972947 on Apr 30, 2010

So far, no noticeable difference.

OK

Posted by 5139876467848860239 on Aug 28, 2014

These are OK mulit-vitamins, they cover all the bases. I guess pretty much the same as any multi would do, I just prefer buying from a reputable company like this one.