Neutral flavor and works well

Posted by cristal on Apr 25, 2012

I am on a grain free and dairy free diet. This is the only protein powder I've found that doesn't give me an upset stomach. I mix it with almond or coconut milk and add a dash of vanilla and powdered Stevia.

Good...

Posted by Reviewer2059196 on Apr 10, 2012

This product may be a little bland but once you mixed it with something like agave it tastes ok, I also add some bee pollen to boost it. It does however have no rubbish in it and makes me feel calm and chilled out 5 minutes after drinking it, it must be rich in B vitamins, they can have a calming affect. I recommend this product for a vegetarian source of protein.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3185417 on Apr 05, 2012

Using this for protein on a raw diet...this is the only product in its class. Updating this review to five after a few years of using it - it's a solid product and I put a half a scoop in all of my smoothies. Great clean product I've been through about a dozen tubs of it. I'd like to see 3 and 5 pound bulk options.

THIS IS AMAZING!

Posted by Reviewer3231995 on Apr 02, 2012

THIS IS AN AMAZING PRODUCT! I only wish the price were cheaper or that you could order more for less. The powder if super fine and almost tasteless, but even by spoon, to me, it is delicious. A slight nutty flavor. I use it in our smoothies, and just now I added some to a an all raw veggie/bean soup that I made almost entirely in the blender and it is fantastic! I'm ordering my 3rd one and I just started with it! Love it! Remember, it's WHOLE FOODS and it's from Garden of Life.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1991780 on Mar 27, 2012

I love this stuff to me it taste fine and I agree you don't have to use the whole scoop that comes with it half is fine. I will be buying more.

Great and price

Posted by Reviewer3041044 on Mar 17, 2012

The product is great.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1005649 on Mar 07, 2012

We use this in a smoothy that we make every morning. The taste is bland, but doesn't distract from the other flavors from the fruit that is added.

Good, but not good tasting

Posted by Reviewer1327811 on Feb 21, 2012

This protein is high quality and RAW, which i love. I like to get extra protein, but felt i was getting too much sugar and fillers with it. For that reason, i love this stuff. BUT, you have to realize that pure plant protein is not going to taste good and it doesnt. I thought it was terrible at first, but now i dont mind it, but it is not tasty by any means. i just drink it down fast and have no problems.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1813260 on Feb 21, 2012

Great product!

taste fine

Posted by Reviewer2144692 on Feb 18, 2012

I don't know what some people are complaining about..this powder taste fine...plain...like nothing..well I have been eating health food for years so I my taste buds are immune..lol....This product is amazing! My fist cup ,I felt my body recognize the ingredients as good for me...It is very potent...I will be buying more