I hope this works

Posted by Reviewer3079758 on Aug 23, 2011

There are so many testimonials about this product and what it does for cancer patients, so I am giving it a try. I love this company so I have high hopes for it. I take double the dosage on the box. Update: Rather than take this product, I am taking higher quantities of three mushrooms by themselves: maitake, reishi, and turkey tail, as recommended by my naturopath.

Ultimate Immune Health

Posted by Reviewer2751322 on Jul 25, 2011

I really like this product. I only take one a day instead of the recommended amount since I take other vitamins. Seems to be keeping away the illnesses so far. I'll see how it goes this winter!

GOL rm-10

Posted by Reviewer2767581 on Feb 28, 2011

I like caps better then caplets.Just reordered again!

Immune booster

Posted by Reviewer3003113 on Aug 31, 2010

One of the immune boosters I'm taking, started 4 month ago. My cancer just started decrease, so I'm not gonna stop using it ever. I'm taking 3x2 daily with other immune boosters.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2665010 on May 31, 2010

I deducted 1 point because it does not contain Cat's claw as the original does. But as for building up a better immune system and feeling better it is a great product.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2597985 on Mar 23, 2010

Excellent Product

Prostate Health

Posted by Reviewer2209625 on Mar 20, 2010

I (62) tried in last 2 years probably all available natural prostate solutions—such as saw palmetto, beta-sitosterol, pygeum and many more. For two years I had no improvements 10 times a night to walk to the rest room a real unpleasant pain every time to drip some little waters just to feel a little released and within 1 hr wake up again repeating itself as such for the whole night. Finally I got to this RM-10 Ultra taking 3 times 2 capsule per day plus IP6 (3 gram) taking 1 x 6 capsule in mid night (to assure empty stomach). I am happy within 2 Month my agony disappeared completely, absolute no more night trips just after two month. I consider RM-10 Ultra to accompany me now for rest of my life in lower dose. I am happy to enjoy back to a most healthy prostate and this without any operation.

Garden of life, RM-10 Ultra, Ultimate Immune Health Formula, 90 veggie caps.

Posted by Reviewer1999653 on Feb 17, 2010

The RM-10 Ultra is one of the best health formulas one can use to boost their immune system. Although I am a very healthy person, I research these products and make it a priority to use them as preventative alternative medicine. I have used this RM-10 health formula for a while and will continue ad infinitum - because it significantly boosts my continued health and well-being!

BEST THERE IS....

Posted by Reviewer3155602 on Dec 24, 2009

To protect the body from free radicals, this is my favorite.

RM-10 REPLACED MGN-3 (I hope)

Posted by Reviewer2111909 on Aug 17, 2009

I think it is helpful, my good health continues. 10 years ago I had cancer with a negative prognosis... that it will return in 1 to 3 years. I declined chem-o because I felt I was too weak to go thru any more 'torture'. Go figure :>)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »