New To iHerb?

Garden of Life, Vitamin Code, Raw B-12, 30 UltraZorbe Vegan Caps

Reviews 2-star

Ridiculous Lid!!

Posted by Reviewer2859923 on Feb 03, 2013

If you have a hand like Arnold Schwarzenegger, then you'll have no problem opening this jar. It wasn't my plan to have a wrestling match at 7 in the morning. I thought I'd have to smash the jar. Eventually I got it off. I was very impressed someone is putting out a raw B 12 supplement, which is wonderful for vegans.

Not happy with the packaging

Posted by Reviewer2679753 on Aug 03, 2010

I got this because it is in a glass bottle, but I didn't realize that the actual product only makes up about 1/16 of the bottle. Such a waste.

A try

Posted by Reviewer3273576 on Dec 03, 2010

I do not know if this has made any difference in my state of health, but I am trying it, and we'll see if I'll notice anything in the future. Great that it is so much b12 in the pills.