best find!

Posted by 4678841255334875698 on Aug 02, 2016

This is the best raw b12 , great for vegan !

Great Quality products

Posted by adechamplain on Feb 19, 2011

I take this because I'm a vegetarian almost vegan and want to make sure I get enough B12. I like Garden of life for their quality but It's the first time I'm using this particular product.

big botle for a few pills....

Posted by 5450558463646035605 on Feb 10, 2015

Good product but botle too big.

zooming in Poland!

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Aug 20, 2010

Good energy booster. I must have needed these! This brand is excellent and the B12 is giving me alot of energy. WOuld be good if there were more in the bottle than just 30 though. I will re-order this one for sure!

Like the capsules

Posted by Reviewer3000164 on Oct 29, 2010

I like opening the capsules and putting it in my mouth directly. Hoping to get some absorbtion that way before it even it even hits my stomach. I just wish they would put more than 30 capsules in such a big, glass bottle!

good B12

Posted by wendybrown on Nov 29, 2009

I like that this B12 comes from a food source and is in a capsule. Most B12's are not assimilated properly and this is a good one.

Good B-12

Posted by Reviewer1880085 on Jul 03, 2009

Love this product and the fact that it is raw.

Seems to work. Important for vegans and those with B-12 anemia

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 28, 2012

Probably the best food based B-12 and most likely to absorb adequately next to IV B-12 and sublingual B-12. Got my levels up.

Vegetarian Must Have!

Posted by 5198507438601989301 on Dec 22, 2014

I have been neglecting supplements for a long time, but once I started taking this (along with vitamin D3, probiotics and magnesium) and couldn't believe what a difference it makes! Would recommend this!

Most effective and best one I've tried!!!

Posted by 5416626995425188520 on Jan 16, 2015

Never felt better! Super gentle on my stomach and I notice a big improvement in my mood and energy in less than a week. I've tried various brands available around me in capsules, sublingual and sprays. Some gave me very uncomfortable stomach aches and body pains (weird, yes!) and some others I felt no improvement for weeks. Now, if I don't take my daily capsule for about week, I notice I begin to feel fatigued and moody. This picks me up right away, no others I've tried do the same. So I'm so so so happy this is available to me through iHerb. <3

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »