Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Genceutic Naturals, Raspberry Ketone & Green Tea, 2 Bottles, 60 V-Caps Each

Not noticable change

11 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 5500916735976486836 on Jan 18, 2013

If this product is supposed to cause weight loss without exercise, it failed for me. If it is supposed to work in conjunction with exercise, then I failed.

Seemed to be working wonders

6 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2002330 on Feb 04, 2013

I've been taking this for about 3 weeks now, and for the past 2 I've noticed a real difference. I've lost about 4 pounds, but I'm excersizing a lot too, so don't really know if it's just the product. This is the strongest stuff (200mg of ketones/capsule), I'm now taking 2 capsules a day but think about dropping it down to 1 since I want my skin to keep up with the weight loss, which means it shouldn't be too rapid. Edit: After using the 2 bottles, I noticed very little difference, can't really say what was the supplement and what was my excersising. So at first seemed to work wonders, worth 5 stars, but in the end I'd say 2-3 stars.

Amazing!

Posted by 4715934795838044189 on Dec 03, 2014

I'm not the type to write reviews but I felt I needed to for this product! I understand that every one is different and may have different experiences with this product but for me I am extremely happy with the results. I've been taking the capsules for around 3+ weeks now and I have done so alongside being conscious of what I am eating. The results of eating better and these capsules is that I feel a lot healthier, my appetite has reduced and I've lost a bit over 5kg (11 pounds). I know that I have a really slow metabolism and possibly the reason why I'm losing weight is that the raspberry ketone is helping me out in that department! Maybe if you know that you have a slow metabolism, this is definitely a product to try. Just keep in mind that everyone is different and your results may not be the same as mine.

Woow!

Posted by 5543138516045947979 on Oct 27, 2014

i ordered this product a trail buy one get one free and it works for me like magic it makes your metabolism works very well and makes you eat little, when I wanted to order for my family i noticed the price is little high! so I purchased another products

Waste of money

Posted by Reviewer2857889 on Dec 03, 2014

Instead of helping with weight loss, these seem to have the opposite effect. My weight loss stalled for the two weeks I took these pills! And they have a very unpleasant taste.