Genesis Green coffee bean extract

Posted by Reviewer1969212 on Jun 06, 2012

It took a couple of days before I realized how good this stuff is, it's that smooth. I take 2 of the 400mg caps around 10-11am and feeling good the rest of the day. I was using 5 hour energy for my caffeine drink, but this is about half the cost and just as good or better. The price of Genesis is not too high. There are others lower priced I suppose, but I'll stick with this one since I know it's good.

Great Product!

Posted by 5224578077064748416 on Jun 06, 2012

I feel energetic without the jitters. Going to stick with it and see where it takes me.

review of pure green coffee bean

Posted by 4791323952461943677 on Nov 23, 2012

good quality product at a reasonable price

seems to be working!

Posted by Reviewer2051852 on Jun 22, 2012

My hubby lost 10lbs in about 2wks... I plan to use when I am not preggo or nursing.

Don't miss it

Posted by Soundolove on Jun 22, 2012

I have been using this for a month and it has been the most amazing diet product I bought. It works great,kills apetite with no side effect and I am sure you'e love it just like I do. TRUST ME yOU DON'T WANNA MISS THIS. I am ordering my next bottle. Thank you enesis Today

Genesis Today, Pure Green Coffee Bean, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by 5250492464766134891 on Jun 07, 2012

Product was the cheapest price I could find online, and shipping was very fast. Will order again from iHerb.com Mike

Finally!

Posted by 5052355817083020516 on Aug 29, 2012

A product that helps with weight loss without negative side affects. I've been using this product once daily for about 21 days and have lost about 8 lbs. I take two capsules only in the morning 30 minutes before breakfast. I haven't changed my eating habits and I have not yet started an exercise regimen. I have reached a plateau where I've lost nothing over the past 5 or so days so will need to try changing my eating habits - like having only an apple for lunch.

excellent

Posted by 5444270806616179446 on Sep 20, 2012

my appedite has drop and my energy has pick up also my weight is dropping and i feel lighter. my family has started using it and they to are very happy about it.

It appears to be working...

Posted by 5442150047492317896 on Aug 10, 2012

I've used this product for a couple of weeks and have lost about two and a half pounds with doing notHing different. I do count calories and have been doing so for some time but with the product I am now losing again after being on a plateau of sorts.

finally recieved

Posted by 5579975073269331908 on Jun 11, 2012

I finally got the product I ordered and my faith was restored in a company Dr Oz suggested,The product was in good condition and I am using it now Thank you