excellent taste

Posted by Reviewer1576635 on Dec 12, 2011

Something that I have been looking for for a while. This is thicker and sweeter compared to the usual Balsamic vinegar (not talking about the expensive aged ones here). Great for dipping bread in with good olive oil :)

Gia Russa Balsamic Glaze

Posted by Reviewer1041512 on Dec 07, 2011

Great tasting balsamic glaze! It's thick and clings...so you can just drizzle it over a salad and you don't even need oil. I use it mostly for salads, but also for glazing veggies and meat dishes.

Fabulous

Posted by Reviewer2174713 on Feb 07, 2012

We love this stuff! Good on so many things, but elevates a sandwich to a whole new level-especially when goat cheese is involved!

Fantastico, wonderful gusto!

Posted by Reviewer2476083 on Dec 30, 2011

What a treat to have a balsamic glaze that rivals all others in the American marketplace. I have tried all others available and not one comes close to the taste of Gia Russa. Short of going into an Italian village where one may be fortunate enough to be invited to partake of a luscious meal where the highlight of that family's secret recipe for Balsamic glaze has been lovingly handed down through generations, none other compare to Gia Russa!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2755291 on Jan 04, 2012

Love it!

delicious but hard to open it

Posted by 5187718545251035566 on Mar 07, 2014

Because of its cap, it's hard to open and close. But flavor is fairly good.

Perfect for salads etc

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 28, 2013

This one was exactly what I was looking for - and I've been looking for a while now. I wanted a balsamic glaze that had a minimal taste of vinegar and that tasted sweet. This one really fits the description. It tastes and smells good, and my guest have all said that it's really good. The price isn't bad at all either. Will definitely buy more of this one!

gia russia glaze I found it!!!

Posted by Reviewer3070205 on May 10, 2011

I love this balsamic glaze and can not find it anywhere in any of the stores here and I live in a large metropolitan area. The glaze was less expensive through iHerb.com and the shipping was priced right and fast. I will shop this site often.

Great service, quality products

Posted by Reviewer3109391 on Jul 03, 2013

Order shipped same day. Very efficient andeasy order processing. We love the glaze and will never be without it.

Rich, Thick, Sweet and PERFECT!

Posted by Infernity on Jun 27, 2013

I was looking for such a rich tasting Balsamic Vinegar for a while and it is exactly what I was hoping it to be! Thick, sweet and rich, goes perfectly with salads and even merely with bread. Not cheap, but its quality makes it worth the while! Will continue to buy!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »