Not as good as the shampoo..

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

The shampoo of the same line is amazing, but the conditioner is not very hydrating, which is a shame. The Smooth as silk conditioner by Giovanni is so much better. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

WOW effect!

Posted by LoveLife on Apr 15, 2013

This is an amazing product, especially when used with the same shampoo. I have very dry ends of my hair. Using Giovanni, 2chic, Ultra-Sleek Shampoo, Brazilian Keratin & Argan Oil shampoo and conditioner solved this problem quickly and nicely. All my friends notice that the quality of my hair has changed, it has become softer, shiner and much more manageable. I am going to switch to this brand products permanently.

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer2330806 on Jan 02, 2013

I love Giovanni Smooth and Silk, but decided to try this one. I have only conditioner yet but I will order a shampoo as well. This one is also very good for my long, blond and dry hair, which is difficult to brush. After applying it it seems that hair are softer, straighter, less electrified.

Very nice

Posted by natyboo on Feb 28, 2015

I like using this conditioner with the shampoo, they really get my hair moisturized, soft and shiny. I have 3c curly hair and i can say this product is very nice, but not precisely perfect for this hair type. Overall it's not a bad product, this is definitely great for people with straight color treated hair in my opinion. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button. :)

Love it!

Posted by idnarleo on Jun 28, 2012

Been amazed by Giovanni product before, and I was not disappointed when I tried this conditioner. I just love it! Makes my hair silky soft and shiny, and I will definitely buy it again!

The best!

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

Looks good - smells good, is easy to apply and really works. It leaves my hair feeling soft, smooth and rich - plus easy to comb through. I have very thick and curly hair, and this really does the job for me.It is also very affordable! Love it - recommend it to everyone who needs that extra moisture!

Posted by 4634674652158376456 on Sep 20, 2013

I like it so far. Got the frizz away, but no grease as I got from some other conditioners.

Love this conditioner

Posted by 4906243188398753030 on May 02, 2014

I have dry, frizzy, wavy hair. This conditioner is wonderful. Keeps my hair conditioned but not greasy. I've used several tubes of this product. This is my go-to conditioner.

Very nice

Posted by zzzzzzzzzzzzz on Oct 22, 2015

I already have a very strong and healthy hair. Usually products don't make any big difference but after using this conditioner for a couple of times got to say my hair are softer, shiny so I think it is good and I like it's quite natural. Hope this isn't just a beginners luck.

INCREIBLE

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

Me ha encantado este acondicionador, el olor, la textura...los resultados. Lo he usado junto a su champu y los resultados no podían ser más increíbles, me dejaba el pelo muy liso, claro que si lo quieres tener liso del todo necesitas usar la plancha pero el champú ayuda bastante a que el tiempo de plancha se vea mucho más reducido. Volveré a repetir, tanto con el champú como con el acondicionador. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||