July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Giovanni, 50:50 Balanced, Hydrating-Calming Conditioner, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Best conditioner EVER!!!

Posted by curlygirl on May 27, 2012

best conditioner ever! i love this stuff! I tried a lot of conditioner in my curly hair (4a) but this one is the best! I need a small amount for my hair while it detangles my hair very well when my hair is dry it rehydrates! my hair is hydrated, very soft, and well fed! every time I go back to him! I recommend it

Great Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2821022 on Jan 14, 2008

Perfect. Not heavy, rinses clean and leaves hair soft. Nice light smell. Have used it for years now!

Great shampoo for color treated hair!

Posted by Reviewer1593792 on Apr 21, 2009

I use Naturtint to cover my grey, and needed a PH balanced, all natural conditioner. This one is great, been using for over a year, and iherb has the best price, so stock up! a must have since i found the shampoo to be a little drying, as most natural shampoos are.

New favorite!

Posted by Reviewer2337564 on Aug 31, 2009

This is the best store-buyable conditioner I have ever found! I got it for the color-preserving ability, but it is better any many other levels. It is not watered down, thick, creamy, kinda slimy as it coats your hair, takes a while to rinse out, but I prefer to leave a little in my hair to help battle the fly-aways, which this does anyway even if you rinse it all out. And it leaves the hair so light and soft!

Light detangling, leaves hair shiny

Posted by Reviewer2364421 on Jun 21, 2009

Not too heavy for my fine hair, this conditioner leaves my hair relatively easy to comb through and gives plenty of shine.