EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$6.29

$8.99

Savings of: $2.70 (30% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
(7)
2 Stars
(5)
1 Stars
(1)
Reviews | English
Sort By

не подошёл

Posted by KatrinSolntce on Oct 24, 2013

Я долго думала, почему у меня не складываются отношения с продукцией для волос фирмы Giovanni. Мне кажется, что большинство шампуней и бальзамов ориентированы на проблемные волосы, а у меня волосы нормальные, крепкие и густые. Думаю, причина в этом. Шампунь не вызвал у меня никакого восторга, не добавил моим темным волосам какого-то особого блеска или насыщенности цвета. Расчесывалась после него с тррудом... Использовала вместе с одноименным бальзамом, но... увы, не впечатлило совсем. Твёрдая стабильная двойка!

Was this review helpful to you?

Color Helper

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on Jan 08, 2011

I use Surya Henna Color on my hair about once a month. This shampoo helps to maintain the color and makes it look good longer.

Was this review helpful to you?

Good but not perfect

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 23, 2012

I use it approximately once a week. If more often - hair become too weighty. And no noticeable effect on the color, but maybe it won't be faded in the sun. The smell is very good! // Использую приблизительно раз в неделю, иначе утяжеляет волосы. На цвет особо не влияет, может, они просто меньше выгорают на солнце. Запах очень хороший!

Was this review helpful to you?

great

Posted by Reviewer1862715 on Jun 27, 2011

I've only been using the conditioner and shampoo for a couple of weeks. So far, I really like it. It leaves subtle highlights on the grays in my brunette hair.

Was this review helpful to you?

ok

Posted by Reviewer2115264 on Jun 13, 2011

Shampoo well foams, hair does not tangle, there is no need to use the conditioner. Use for everyday washing straight thin oily hair.

Was this review helpful to you?

Made my hair feel dry

Posted by Reviewer2501698 on Aug 13, 2012

This shampoo made my hair feel dry, and the packaging is irritating since it falls over a lot. I like the conditioner better.

Was this review helpful to you?

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3287929 on Jul 21, 2011

I have been using this along with the conditioner now for 3 months and my hair has never been more shiny and manageable. I also really have some different highlights coming out so it really does what it says it does!

Was this review helpful to you?

Love it!

Posted by xelga78 on Apr 28, 2011

This shampoo really boosts light and deep tones for long-lasting color and gives to my hair super-sleek shine

Was this review helpful to you?

EU

Posted by Reviewer1850725 on Jun 28, 2012

Hairs stay clean mor days longer then usuali

Was this review helpful to you?

-

Posted by deimiane on Aug 09, 2012

I like all of the Giovanni products

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 52 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »