Color protectant

Posted by Reviewer3272183 on Sep 07, 2010

This is a good product.It seams to be keeping my color longer than a more expensive shampoo I have used in the past.

My favorite shampoo from the Giovanni line so far!

Posted by Reviewer1177813 on Jan 22, 2011

This is by far my favorite shampoo from the Giovanni line. The product has a great, light berry-like fragrance that stays for a day or two on your hair after you shampoo. I have red hair turning strawberry blond as the years go by and this shampoo really brings back some shine and depth to my color! I'm extremely satisfied and I will use this regularly.

Really enjoy this!

Posted by Reviewer3362827 on Apr 04, 2011

I have been using this shampoo for 3 weeks, since just a couple days after coloring my hair. It cleanses beautifully, as expected, (I have used Giovanni before), but the coolest part is I have not noticed any fading in my color! Using Organic hair care for colored hair is great to begin with, becasue it is gentler and doesn't strip like chemical brands. Add in the bonus of this being for red heads, and it is truly a find - I am so glad I got it! My hair color is as vibrant as day 1.

Love this shampoo!!

Posted by Reviewer2244572 on Nov 16, 2011

I have natural red hair and this is the best shampoo I've ever found! Love the smell and cleans well. I use this with the conditioner and my hair looks great! I won't use any other shampoo and conditioner.

satisfied!

Posted by Reviewer2510277 on Apr 26, 2011

My auburn hair never looked so shiny and smooth before!! Will be buying again.

too drying

Posted by Reviewer1346375 on Apr 15, 2011

This shampoo made my fine, henna'd hair very, very dry & tangled and impossible to comb, even with conditioner. The amount of hair I lost from using this heavily perfumed shampoo was frightening. Did not improve the shine or color due to the drying. Giovanni makes a few shampoos that I like, but this is not one of them.

Love this stuff

Posted by Umbridge on Nov 24, 2010

This shampoo is great, and this line is my favourite of the Giovanni range. I have tried a lot of red enhancing shampoos, and this is definitely in the top 2.

nice shampoo, will order again

Posted by Reviewer2840410 on Mar 29, 2012

perfectly clean, even too much)

very good

Posted by Reviewer3212173 on Jun 18, 2012

it holds my red coulr longer then when i used a regular shampoo! i will buy it again

too early

Posted by Reviewer1308570 on Jun 15, 2011

from turkey too early to say its colorful affect but good shampoo

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »