Builds body and leaves hair soft

Posted by ShaktiSophia on Aug 20, 2012

This conditioner is really light and leaves my long fine hair more bouncy, with nice volume - it restored the wavy quality of my hair that other products had flattened. It noticeably builds body. Leaves the hair soft and manageable. The formula seems to have moisturizing properties, although not very nourishing. Healthy formula, except that I don't see the use of having so much preservative (the 6th ingredient in the bottle) that we can keep the product for 24 months after opening - 6 months with less preservative, like with the Alba Botanica product, would be enough. The scent is light and pleasant. I am giving it only 4 stars because you can't give 5 stars to everything, and I wish this product would be more nourishing and give more luster as promised on the bottle. I still use a conditioner before this one to take sufficient care of my long hair.

I've been using it for years.

Posted by Reviewer2180036 on Nov 30, 2007

Direct leave-in conditioner works to control and silken my fine, flyaway hair. A little amount gives me clean, bouncy, conditioned hair. Plus, it beats the overpriced and chemically-laced conditioners on the market.

Conditions and detangles

Posted by Reviewer1097806 on Apr 27, 2009

I bought Nexxus "Headress Weightless Leave-In Conditioner" after reading rave reviews from another site. Then I bought this conditioner. I find Giovanni the superior conditioner for two reasons: 1) It leaves my frizzy, wavy hair more soft and manageable; and 2) It detangles! This is great for wavy, hard-to-comb hair. I also use this conditioner for my two young daughters who also have wavy hair with lots of tangles.

Really good deal for high quality

Posted by Reviewer2458481 on May 14, 2008

This product is all natural and good for my hair and is inexpensive. This bottle will last me most of the year as I only use a dab on my hair. I am very picky about quality of my hair care products and I would buy this even if it cost more. Glad it doesn't. Great value and product.

Posted by Reviewer1176031 on Dec 20, 2008

This is what I've been missing in a conditioner. I used to use as much as I could glop in my hands. It left a white sticky residue apparent with a scrape of the fingernail. With this product, a pea size in the hands smoothed over medium baby fine hair and it combs through like butter. A marble size adds body and light shine almost like a finishing spray, eliminating static. There's no build-up between washes and it has sophisticated packaging and scent. The price and quality confirm the benefits of switching to all-natural products!

Mixed thoughts

Posted by BrittanyAlice on Jun 03, 2014

The directions for use to say to use on wet hair (and you definitely can't use it on dry hair!) even on wet hair you need to be careful how much you use. I put this in my ends and let my hair air dry naturally, It set hard like gel I could brush the majority of that out but it's hardly weightless. I am still using this but just am careful to use only a little near the ends. First impression I loved the scent and imagined buying it forever but now I probably wont. JUNE 4th 2014 I Threw the bottle away recently 80% full.

Direct Leave-In Weightless Moisture Conditioner

Posted by Didokitty on Sep 29, 2013

I have fine high-lighted hair. This leave-in does not work with my hairtype at all. This was not moisturizing or detangling enough for my hair. Hair feeling sticky and dry. Left my hair hard to comb and matte.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2450667 on Dec 22, 2008

Great for winter dry hair. I highly recommend especially for color treated hair. Thanks IHerb for a great price.

Heavy

Posted by Reviewer1258361 on Jan 03, 2010

Although I like many of their products, this is to heavy. Comes out creamy and sticky and makes hair fill the same. Not a good conditioner either, hair still felt dry. After blow drying my hair felt tangled and coated, not light and soft.

They lied about Weightless

Posted by Reviewer2541588 on Oct 11, 2010

Conditioner left my hair greasy and heavy although I used a tiny amount of the product.