Not for my thin hair:(

Posted by squzza on Jul 15, 2012

This shampoo smells very nice, looks good and seems it is free from dangerous ingredients, but unfortunately it is not for my thin hair. I become like a poodle after using it..

Nothing special

Posted by DropDeadGorgeous on Mar 10, 2015

Golden wheat deep cleanse shampoo should cleanse hair and scalp by removing excess oils, encourage volume and shine. I read many reviews that this shampoo is suitable for oily hair so I bought it. It is really deeply cleansing so I didn't use it every day. I wasn't impressed by this shampoo either, but I wasn't so dissappointed as I was about previous products. I would say that it's a decent shampoo. It has minty smell, though mints smell like mints from toothpaste not from your garden.

an ok shampoo for me

Posted by Reviewer2190511 on Mar 24, 2009

Seems to clean scalp reasonabley well but leaves hair flat and limp, so I'm not too impressed.

Good only for one thing

Posted by Jolanta on Aug 15, 2012

Leaves your hair dry and frizzy. I gave it 2 stars because it is good for washing out oil masks from your hair.

oily hair

Posted by 5762155280819202662 on Sep 19, 2013

this shampoo no washes my heir. Maybe it was dedicate for dry hair only but is was not indicated. After half a day hair seems dirty.

Not much of a deep cleanse

Posted by funkydharma on Mar 14, 2014

I bought this shampoo for my oily hair, but found it was too gentle and didn't really get the oil out well

Didn't leave my hair feeling clean

Posted by 4896638279738180812 on Mar 15, 2014

I like the smell but it didn't leave my colored hair feeling clean.

Giovanni deep cleanse shampoo

Posted by 4718211002780762796 on Apr 10, 2014

Hair felt rather dry after using. My scalp also starts to itch abit. Not gonna buy again.

Too dry

Posted by 5498287756146500735 on Jul 11, 2014

It does what it is meant for - deep cleansing but too dry for my treated hair.

Not good

Posted by 5747629009362511641 on Oct 19, 2014

I was not satisified with this product. My sculpt was clean, but my hair was greasy after washing! My hair looked like I wash it 2 days ago.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »